4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
Заметки и истории.png

The 2nd day of Frisky Wind.
Today unknown people came to our village and robbed our barns, taking food with them. I tried to find out who did this, but my interrogations did not lead to anything. No one has ever seen them before. At an organized council, we all concluded that these were regular robbers who simply passed by and decided to rob us. Unfortunately, there are too many of them lately.

Read all Irming's story on my Patreon for free)

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
news1 (1).png

Hello everyone! The current progress of the next part of The Last Enchantress:

First village “Marogyrt” 100%
Bandits guild quests 20%
Village Elder's quests 40%
New Main quest 50%
A job for Lora and Annie 0%
Gold/Bank system 20%
Craft system 70%
Battle system 90%
Map system 40%
Codex pages search system 30%

Font style/size settings 90%

Release date of version 0.02a:
  • For 50$ patrons: 06.20.2020​
  • For 25$ patrons: 06.25.2020​
  • For 10$ patrons: 06.28.2020​
  • For 5$ patrons: 06.30.2020​
  • For 1$ patrons: 07.02.2020​
  • For everyone: 07.05.2020​

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
the second fall.png

After the first conflicts and wars among the Primary people, which led to the First Fall of the People and the creation of several separate possessions of people, a truce was established. Those who managed to survive in the time of terrible battles, robbery, and mutual hatred licked their wounds, trying to regain power as soon as possible and collect the necessary army to continue what was begun and become the sovereign ruler of the world. Each ruler sought to force others to recognize him and submit. However, now no one wanted to start the war being unsure of their victory. This state of affairs lasted about two centuries before something that led to the Second Fall of People and the First Coming of the Maker happened.

Somehow, the Protectors Vo’re and Baa’li who was imprisoned in the Vision were able to seep into the real world. Even though they were deprived of their powerful strength, they found a way to harm what was created by the Maker. Having discovered among people those who were more capable, the Protectors began to come to them in dreams, gradually teaching them to form a connection with the Vision. They whispered terrible things to them, more and more defiling their souls and consciousness. Not all people listened to the speeches of the Protectors, but they continued to seek out those who were ready to side with Evil. In the end, they were able to find enough associates to create the first Baa’liri demon army. People who decided to take the side of the Protectors have changed beyond recognition. Those who, at the last moment, decided to abandon the “gift” of Vo’re and Baa’li, were turned into equally terrible creatures. Something more like people, unlike the Baa’liri, but their skin was green and their teeth turned into vile fangs. The rest of the people to whom they decided to return, despised their ugliness and began to hunt them, which is why the Orcs and Ogres, so they began to call themselves over time, were forced to live as exiles.

The Baa’liri, on the orders of the Protectors, began to search for two artifacts, two Primordial Essences, which contained the power of the Protectors Vo’re and Baa’li. The first of these was called Баа'лидан (Blood Coast), and the second was Ан'сии (Raging Sea). Baa’liri plundered villages and settlements in an attempt to find powerful artifacts, forcing weak-minded people to join their army. Those who did not agree to sell their souls to demons were killed and eaten by demons to quench their thirst for blood.

In the end, the demons managed to find two Primordial Essences that gave them strength and power. With their help, the damned army began to take over the cities of people, wiping off the face of the earth everything that would recall of the creatures of the Maker. With every captured city, the Baa’liri’s army became more and more bloodthirsty. The army of people became less and less. The great advantage of the demons was that people were divided and could not organize a common army. They could not until a certain point. In the face of the fear of complete annihilation, people found the strength in themselves to unite, as a result of which a single army of people, orcs, elves, and all other intelligent living beings was created. This army fought the army of demons on one of the farthest western borders.

Despite all the courage and dedication of the united army, she could not cope with the power of artifacts and the cruelty of the Baa’liri. People began to suffer defeat and death seemed to be inevitable, but at that moment the Maker himself appeared. He came in the guise of a young man with a staff, from which burst out fiery tongues, ice spears, and discharges of thunder. People watched with fear as he alone copes with a huge army of demons, causing them to moan and writhe in pain, after which they simply disappeared. Even the artifacts of the Protectors could not save the Baa’liri from the righteous wrath of the Maker. The demons trembled, and the elves, who were the first to realize Who had joined their side, perked up and rushed to attack the fleeing enemy. The enemy army was defeated.

The Maker, in the guise of a young man, after the battle proceeded to the land of the elves, where he lived until the end of his human life, and then again rose to the Eternal Castle. People, seeing how a potentially powerful ally chose the elves, and not them, harbored resentment and anger at the elves. They began to carry out plans to seize their lands, which were so dear and important to the elves.

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
annieprom.png

One of the Tower's sorceresses, she's like Lora has been within its walls since childhood. Redhead, nimble, and curious - that’s how you could describe little Annie when she was a child. The girl was a little naive and infinitely kind, giving her love to everyone around her. That is why Annie never had enemies, at least real ones. Someone did not like her for directness and simplicity, but no one wished her harm. Annie herself could only forgive and love.
The enchantress's love extended not only to people. She also loved animals, birds, and plants. In the whole world, it seemed, there was no such creature that Annie could not love. She was fascinated by herbalism classes, where Elder Enchanters explained to students how to care for and find particular plants. Annie wanted the same subject to appear, but only related to animals. Since the girl was not allowed to leave the Tower, she was deprived of the opportunity to see the whole world around her and to feel it. Only a few times she had seen animals from the window of the Tower. She saw birds more often, but still, the girl wanted something more.
Being Lora's best friend, almost her sister, she was always in her shadow. Not only because Lora had great magical powers. Annie herself did not want to stand out due to the ambitious figure of her friend. She loved these qualities in Lora: purposefulness, majesty, giftedness. Over time, she loved everything in Lora. At the same time, she began to feel very strange when her friend was next to her.
On the last night Annie spent in the Tower, she felt an even greater attraction to Lora, which grew into a kiss. She wanted to do something for Lora that would make her happy. After the first kiss, she supposedly began to live a new life.

More TLE characters info on my .

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
patr.png

With great happiness for myself, I want to inform you that I have finished messing with the code and dialogs of the game. Version 0.02a will be available within the next 24 hours for my $50' patrons. Once again I will indicate the release date of the game:
  • For 50$ patrons: 06.20.2020
  • For 25$ patrons: 06.25.2020
  • For 10$ patrons: 06.28.2020
  • For 5$ patrons: 06.30.2020
  • For 1$ patrons: 07.02.2020
  • For everyone: 07.05.2020
Love you all! MrgT

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Hmm... I always think that my game is the worst one) Sometimes because of this, it’s hard for me to start working on it:)
I know the feeling! Whenever I write something, I think no one is going to like it. But, it is what makes me try my best. So, it’s a good thing after all!

Reactions: User #2243577
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes