4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks, yes the original font was bad for me because i read from a certain distance from my monitor, but i didn't need the pathc, so thank you for let the console open to use.
I changed the font. There's fix at the top of topic

Maybe this is a stupid question on my part, because i only started, but why do we control the King at least in the scene with the witch, i tought that we will only control Lora?
No, you won't control only Lora

Reactions: JokerLeader

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Game is realy good i finished like 1 day ago but there is a 2 problem for me.

1- Map... trying to find one place is kinda trying to escape from maze.. make a map maybe ty.
2- Font type realy hard to read and english is not my native language too and trying to read it with this type of font is kinda making my job realy hard.

But other then that game is realy good not jumping sex scenes directly taking things slow and romantically and we can hear (read) other character's thoughts kinda making this more good. Character design and renders is realy good i hope we can see more red head gorgeous.

Reactions: User #2243577

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
Lots of compliments and constructive criticism for this release. That's always a good sign. Yet another title to add to my ever growing backlog. Thanks!
I absolutely agree with you. Criticism helps me see my mistakes and improve the game in the next update. And compliments help not to lose motivation and also add some nervous responsibility.:)

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes