4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Now I'm worried.... the game is called the last enchantress. but Lora wa with Annie when the fireball was shot...
you're not planning to kill Annie?

Reactions: User #2243577

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
88Michele88

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course the idea is interesting, but I'm not so sure about that: though they seem to have similar figures, they have different hairstyles and hair color, make-up, nails. Of course you can always invoke the old shitty "it's magic" excuse, but I'm not convinced for the moment.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Did you watch at her nails?:)
Yes I noticed the different colored nails. And the lovely little mole on the forehead of the first enchantress while the evil bitch has one on her right cheek. Though I think you deliberately used their different hairstyles to mask them on most of the pictures, just to keep us guessing...
Am I right?

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
Yes I noticed the different colored nails. And the lovely little mole on the forehead of the first enchantress while the evil bitch has one on her right cheek. Though I think you deliberately used their different hairstyles to mask them on most of the pictures, just to keep us guessing...
Am I right?
Yes, you're right. I want to create an extraordinary and surprising story.

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
news1.jpg

Hello everyone. Thank you for your interest in my game. It motivates me to continue doing my work.

Here's a list what you will see in the next update of the game:

First village “Marogyrt” 0%
Bandits guild quests 0%
Village Elder's quests 0%
New Main quest 0%
A job for Lora and Annie 0%
Gold/Bank system 0%
Craft system (maybe in this update or the next one) 0%
Battle system 0%
Map system 0%
Font style/size settings 0%

From time to time I'll publish posts about how the creation process is going on. Thank you! Bye:)

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Before playing and getting invested in this game I'd like to ask if the "evil" or a route really will also include the corruption/mind control of other lovely ladies (and/or futas and men) into submission? Have some BDSM tropes and whatnot?

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Before playing and getting invested in this game I'd like to ask if the "evil" or a route really will be to simply corrupt/mind control other lovely ladies (and/or futas and men) into submission? Have some BDSM tropes and whatnot?
so far we have the option to lie to the best friend and leave a girl to be killed.... you can imagine the extend of the things possible

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I'll assume torture and mind-breaking too then. It does sound good and looks pretty good too. Can't wait to get into it

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes