4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Only time it might suck is if the MC's name is used all over in dialogue. But if the name is just in the dialogue only and not in any of the script parts of a .rpy file you can use the replace all option to replace the name everywhere in the script file with one click. But if the name is part of script parts like where it's calling for something you'd have to manually click change or next.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Promising start, to say the least. Female protag is a big plus for me. And the story is refreshing. Good amount of content for a first version.

Enough has been said about the dark renders and the font and I also agree with comments about the free roaming portion. Doesn't really add to the game or the story. Wouldnt mind to have that left out. And of course a proof reader would be a good idea. But, as far as I'm concerned all these are minor points.

Didn't notice any difference in remembering the spell correctly or not. Is there?

Judging by Lora's character sheet Nu'ar Games has plans for her ;)
So, looking forward to see more of this!!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is it me or does the rape tag in the genre spoiler area should be labeled as "Rape (avoidable)" i almost was to scared to try this game because of that tag lol

Reactions: User #2243577

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
I also agree with comments about the free roaming portion. Doesn't really add to the game or the story. Wouldnt mind to have that left out.
Yes, in this version it doesn't seem necessary, but I just wanted to show that this part will be in the game in the future. The next time it will be more useful thing.

Good amount of content for a first version.
Thank you a lot!

Enough has been said about the dark renders and the font
Font has already changed and available at the top of this topic.

Reactions: EdPokol

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
A great start for game. I like story, renders and especially animations. Keep up good work and good luck with project.

Reactions: User #2243577
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes