4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
And yes about Annie. I considered Lora gave her word to Archmage and when she told the truth of the Trial to Annie she broke it. But... it's too difficult choice what is the honesty in this situation. Kept the word or told the truth to the closest friend.:cautious:
if she lies to the friends its dishonest. if she doesnt say anything its not lying just keeping a promis. if she tells best friend its breakng a promise so i can see where you come from. but maybe it makes more sense if you did -1or -2 honesty. -5 seems like a lot.

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
not a bad game. i liked it and its a new Fem protag game where you can actually decide how the MC develops instead of it being another turn the "female into a slut game" the thing that bugged me was the free travel/roaming it almost made me lose interest in the game entirely then i saw this game has inventory and gear and such so it looks like the game is getting combat features later on. my personal preferance was hoping it would be a VN game. and not free roam/sandbox but eh whatever.

a question i have is entirely out of personal preferance but will the MC be able to use magic at some point to grow a dick for Futa sex? i know the game didnt even imply this as a possibility but i plan to go the lesbian only route and was curious how far we can go with that. also the last thing ima ask is will the MC get to decide where she stands in relationship? dom/sub for example i ask cause im all for fun with annine but not so much being used in sleep. if there was an option to turn around and take charge that would've been my preferance but again thats just me. also i realize MC isnt in that mind set yet which is y i wont question it to much but yeah...all in all a good first release.
Thank you. I originally planned something like a mixture of visual novels and a sandbox. Moreover, with great emphasis on the plot of the game. Magic dick... It'll be interesting, and I'll think about it.:)

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
if she lies to the friends its dishonest. if she doesnt say anything its not lying just keeping a promis. if she tells best friend its breakng a promise so i can see where you come from. but maybe it makes more sense if you did -1or -2 honesty. -5 seems like a lot.
Yes, I think you're right. -5 is too much

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
This is officially one of my favourite VNs ever!(y) I absolutely loved every moment of it!:love: It felt like reading a nice fantasy book or playing a good RPG game. The visuals look like my modded Skyrim. Every good character is likeable, the evil witch is charismatic. Lora is very easy for me to relate to as she reminds me so much of myself. Her thoughts before the Trial are exactly my thoughts before the exams. I am also one of the best students but often in self-doubt and always anxious. As for the renders, I don’t think you should lighten them too much, maybe just a little bit. They have an appropriate gritty atmosphere.
The map of the location could come in handy.
As for the storyline as a whole, I am really excited for what is to come! :sneaky:I hope we meet Margaret again. She indeed is sweet :love:
Oh, and is it intended that the old text in the Codex is in Russian? I know Russian, so I could understand the first paragraph. The other ones are hard to read due to the font.

Reactions: User #2243577

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
This is officially one of my favourite VNs ever!(y) I absolutely loved every moment of it!:love: It felt like reading a nice fantasy book or playing a good RPG game. The visuals look like my modded Skyrim. Every good character is likeable, the evil witch is charismatic. Lora is very easy for me to relate to as she reminds me so much of myself. Her thoughts before the Trial are exactly my thoughts before the exams. I am also one of the best students but often in self-doubt and always anxious. As for the renders, I don’t think you should lighten them too much, maybe just a little bit. They have an appropriate gritty atmosphere.
The map of the location could come in handy.
As for the storyline as a whole, I am really excited for what is to come! :sneaky:I hope we meet Margaret again. She indeed is sweet :love:
Oh, and is it intended that the old text in the Codex is in Russian? I know Russian, so I could understand the first paragraph. The other ones are hard to read due to the font.
Wow. I am so pleased that you rated my game so highly:) Yes, it was in Russian) The font will be changed in the next update:) Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I have one suggestion concerning the inventory. I think the equipped items should disappear from the item list. It's not necessary yet, but the inventory could become cluttered later on.

Reactions: User #2243577

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Thank you. I am very pleased. I'll fix my font and renders. I'll look at them on the other Pc next time cuz on mine renders doesn't seem too dark.
Personally, the biggest issue I have so far is the wall of text internal monologue the main character starts out with. I was internally thinking " ", and it turned out I wasn't even a third of the way through the scene. It may help once you get a more readable font in, but I'd still think that scene could be cut way down and be much better for it.

I like the premise, like the others have also mentioned though, and it improved once we got past that. Still feel too many of the characters are overly verbose. Not bad for a v.0.1 over all.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes