4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
it looks like an interesting premise and could, potentialy, be a good game - but -
The font is atrocious, it is almost unreadable in places,
Navigation is bad, some sort of pop-up text for the navigation hot-spots would make life much easier,
Renders are too dark, i had to twiddle with the gamma settings to see what was going on.

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
it looks like an interesting premise and could, potentialy, be a good game - but -
The font is atrocious, it is almost unreadable in places,
Navigation is bad, some sort of pop-up text for the navigation hot-spots would make life much easier,
Renders are too dark, i had to twiddle with the gamma settings to see what was going on.
I get it. Thank you. Everything will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Tumai

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
So far so good, but just have to comment and ask. Is there anyone else who gets vibes from the Accepted testing to become an Aes Sedai in this ritual? And how she'll become the youngest, sounds exactly when Nyaneve joined.
Or am I reading too much into it?

Reactions: User #2243577

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Tried it and liked a lot of it before getting such a bad crash I actually had to restart my computer. It happened during the cloth changing scene.

I appreciate the attempt of giving the world a larger sense. Also thought it was neat that there were a lot of references to rules and events without instantly spelling out why that is. It added a sense intrigue and opportunities to expand on it later, allowing for a more organic story progression. Also interested in seeing how the skill system works out, although a couple of choices more would have been beneficial. Especially if you introduce the skill point system earlier.

Echoing on the map criticism from earlier. It was really weird to have this 'Go somewhere' point when you have no idea where you are supposed or how to get there.

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
Tried it and liked a lot of it before getting such a bad crash I actually had to restart my computer. It happened during the cloth changing scene.

I appreciate the attempt of giving the world a larger sense. Also thought it was neat that there were a lot of references to rules and events without instantly spelling out why that is. It added a sense intrigue and opportunities to expand on it later, allowing for a more organic story progression. Also interested in seeing how the skill system works out, although a couple of choices more would have been beneficial. Especially if you introduce the skill point system earlier.

Echoing on the map criticism from earlier. It was really weird to have this 'Go somewhere' point when you have no idea where you are supposed or how to get there.
Is this crash repeat again?

Skill system will improve. Just wanted to show what I intend to do. And about 'Go somewhere' point, I understood my mistake. Thank you! I'll fix it all.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I have my doubts about the character stats.... telling Annie the truth should count as honesty.
the game gives me DA:O vibes, and feels like story mod. Hopefully it won't end the same way as Tranquil Sofia...
I only wish there was an option to save more girls.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is very good. Great potential. My only criticisms are the font and the renders being a bit dark. Light and dark are great mood setters, but there needs to be good contrast - use the light to focus the viewer on what you want them to see.

There was a good amount of content fo a 0.01 too. Nice cliffhanger ending.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Is this crash repeat again?

Skill system will improve. Just wanted to show what I intend to do. And about 'Go somewhere' point, I understood my mistake. Thank you! I'll fix it all.
Gave it another shot, didn't crash this. Just never had that bad of a crash with Ren'Py before.

As for the skills, I didn't intend as a criticsm as I think the system has a lot of potential, it just difficult to really contextualize the impact of them yet. Another aspect because there are so few choices related to them, some of the consequences feel weirdly unbalanced. So for example it really easy to lose a lot of points with the other girl in this part, especially since the second part requires taking a corruption hit which sounds bad. Although it is impossible to know because there's no indication of the context yet. Again, this isn't a negative as I assume the skills will become more functional later.

Although, if I may, the corruption hit you take in that situation felt so weird as the game was all about their warm feelings towards each other before it. Considering the other corruption choice was to willingly watch someone get sexually assaulted, equating those two situations felt weird as hell. I want to stress none of this meant as a slam as I'm really intrigued by where this game goes.

Also on the Dragon Age reference, Dragon Age 2 all the way. Still one of my favorite games of all time.

Reactions: User #2243577

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
This is very good. Great potential. My only criticisms are the font and the renders being a bit dark. Light and dark are great mood setters, but there needs to be good contrast - use the light to focus the viewer on what you want them to see.

There was a good amount of content fo a 0.01 too. Nice cliffhanger ending.
Thank you. I am very pleased. I'll fix my font and renders. I'll look at them on the other Pc next time cuz on mine renders doesn't seem too dark.

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
Gave it another shot, didn't crash this. Just never had that bad of a crash with Ren'Py before.

As for the skills, I didn't intend as a criticsm as I think the system has a lot of potential, it just difficult to really contextualize the impact of them yet. Another aspect because there are so few choices related to them, some of the consequences feel weirdly unbalanced. So for example it really easy to lose a lot of points with the other girl in this part, especially since the second part requires taking a corruption hit which sounds bad. Although it is impossible to know because there's no indication of the context yet. Again, this isn't a negative as I assume the skills will become more functional later.

Although, if I may, the corruption hit you take in that situation felt so weird as the game was all about their warm feelings towards each other before it. Considering the other corruption choice was to willingly watch someone get sexually assaulted, equating those two situations felt weird as hell. I want to stress none of this meant as a slam as I'm really intrigued by where this game goes.

Also on the Dragon Age reference, Dragon Age 2 all the way. Still one of my favorite games of all time.
Thanks. I did not understand you before. I will try to find a balance between the choices in the next update and make some corrections.

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020

And absolutely agree with you about DA. Amazing game. Especially 1 and 2 parts :)

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
I have my doubts about the character stats.... telling Annie the truth should count as honesty.
the game gives me DA:O vibes, and feels like story mod. Hopefully it won't end the same way as Tranquil Sofia...
I only wish there was an option to save more girls.
And yes about Annie. I considered Lora gave her word to Archmage and when she told the truth of the Trial to Annie she broke it. But... it's too difficult choice what is the honesty in this situation. Kept the word or told the truth to the closest friend.:cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not a bad game. i liked it and its a new Fem protag game where you can actually decide how the MC develops instead of it being another turn the "female into a slut game" the thing that bugged me was the free travel/roaming it almost made me lose interest in the game entirely then i saw this game has inventory and gear and such so it looks like the game is getting combat features later on. my personal preferance was hoping it would be a VN game. and not free roam/sandbox but eh whatever.

a question i have is entirely out of personal preferance but will the MC be able to use magic at some point to grow a dick for Futa sex? i know the game didnt even imply this as a possibility but i plan to go the lesbian only route and was curious how far we can go with that. also the last thing ima ask is will the MC get to decide where she stands in relationship? dom/sub for example i ask cause im all for fun with annie but not so much being used in sleep. if there was an option to turn around and take charge that would've been my preferance but again thats just me. also i realize MC isnt in that mind set yet which is y i wont question it to much but yeah...all in all a good first release.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes