4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Evil means evil. Betrayals, murders of innocent people, work for bandits, robbery and so on.
this reminds me of antoher game in regards to the evil/good options. so even if we go good path for example would we still have evil options and vice versa? or once we get far enough into a game whatver path we're on we're limited to certain choices?

Reactions: User #2243577

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
this reminds me of antoher game in regards to the evil/good options. so even if we go good path for example would we still have evil options and vice versa? or once we get far enough into a game whatver path we're on we're limited to certain choices?
I'm trying to make the game quite realistic in terms of the main characters psychology . I think you will agree that if a character always chooses bad actions, then over time he will no longer be a good one. Therefore, during the course of the game, it will not be possible to choose the Good in side quests, if before we were only Evil. But, for the storyline, there will always be a choice.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm trying to make the game quite realistic in terms of the main characters psychology . I think you will agree that if a character always chooses bad actions, then over time he will no longer be a good one. Therefore, during the course of the game, it will not be possible to choose the Good in side quests, if before we were only Evil. But, for the storyline, there will always be a choice.
makes sense i tend to play neutral options. good for girls:love:. screw everyone else:devilish:

btw any fantasy races showing up or is it all human?

Reactions: User #2243577

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Is there a way to open a script file and change the text to normal text instead of hard to read writing?

After awhile I stopped trying to read the text and just started clicking.

Played a little bit of the supposed rape scene and then right clicked and hit load and went the other way because it wasn't rape it was that boring fake rape. But at least I know who she is now and that she isn't to be trusted.

The Annie/Lora scene was hot but sadly ended too fast. Hopefully there will be some nice stuff with Ayna as well.

Hopefully Lora will be able to roast all of the dickless loser's nuts that get in her way.

I changed the kings name to king Roidinator as he looks like a roid taker from a different game and then I changed his butt buddy's name to the tin reject.
I Pressed SHIFT + A and changed the font in there

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes