4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Well, at least you tried. right?
There's no shame in deciding something grows too big. If you have so much other things in life, it's best to cut what drains you. I'd suggest, maybe, you can just store whatever you have so far, files, ideas and all, and not wipe it completely. Maybe one day you look back and decide to waste a month or three on it again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That is what flash drives are for so nothing ever gets lost unless you lose your flash drive in your heap of clothes and whatever else that is laying around the room.

Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
That is what flash drives are for so nothing ever gets lost unless you lose your flash drive in your heap of clothes and whatever else that is laying around the room.
wait.. i thought flash drives are supposed to be lost?
i for myself work with backup harddisks (yes plural) to be on the safe side. i get smaller ones cheap. might be an option.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
F1forhalp

I use many flash drives and have never lost any yet and I still have 2 or three that are still in their package waiting to be used. A person can also use external hard drives I think a person could also use sites like github if I remember correctly.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
F1forhalp

I use many flash drives and have never lost any yet and I still have 2 or three that are still in their package waiting to be used. A person can also use external hard drives I think a person could also use sites like github if I remember correctly.
i think for me it's more old habit, always had some spare harddisks around, and from experience they last reeeeally long and are just this big that you don't forget them in some pocket during laundry, or sumsuch. it's almost like one HD for one project here, luckily i have enough room. ;p

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
Hello everyone.

I am pleased to announce that the work on the creation of the game is not standing still and is moving forward. I think I can even give an approximate release date for the updated version of the Enchantress. So, the new Enchantress will be released around mid-November. This is the latest date, so maybe I can get it done early.

The new part will contain content that you've already seen in the previous 0.01 version, as well as some new renders that will help you get to know some of the characters better. And, of course, all characters have been replaced with new models due to the loss of the old databases, as you have already noticed. Also, I hope that I will have time to finish all the menu that I came up with for the previous version of the Enchantress, and which I will now put in the Enchantress Remake.

91.png Be healthy and happy, your MrgT (Nu'ar Games).

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I am so excited! Thank you so much for your hard work and your efforts to deliver an incredible update as soon as possible :giggle:
By the way, Lora is looking good :love: The quality of the new models and renders is remarkable :giggle:

Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

Meryl

Dec 17, 2019
I feel compelled to say, even if you aren't able to do it all by the deadline you've set for yourself, I'm glad to know that you're still working on this. I sincerely look forward to the next release, whenever it happens to be.

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
I feel compelled to say, even if you aren't able to do it all by the deadline you've set for yourself, I'm glad to know that you're still working on this. I sincerely look forward to the next release, whenever it happens to be.
oh, thank you. I'll try to do my best, but your words... it's so kind:giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Aredelya
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes