4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Excellent update. Love that tavern part. Everything looks professional and a few levels above typical game here. There is really nothing I can pick on. Good job and keep it up.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 i talked to the dev and they said that there will be tender and lovely lesbian content without any corruption involved in the future updates. so i am looking forward to it too :love::love::love:
Going back to a conversation we had a year ago.

I see the lesbian tag is back but the content hasn't changed, it's still only a kiss and a bit of flirting.

On top of that there's dreams of forced blowjobs which aren't exactly things i'm interested in seeing when it comes to a lesbian route. Not to mention every .. single .. bloke seems to be a creepy twat or potential rapist.

I remain unconvinced. Story seems decent and the female characters are great but not sure it will be for me.

Reactions: m4pII and NukaCola

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
First playthrough. This game is amazing!

Question though: I need to make a medium healing potion to help the Elder's son, but I don't have the ingredients. How do I get them?

Edit: nevermind, found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aredelya

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Going back to a conversation we had a year ago.

I see the lesbian tag is back but the content hasn't changed, it's still only a kiss and a bit of flirting.

On top of that there's dreams of forced blowjobs which aren't exactly things i'm interested in seeing when it comes to a lesbian route. Not to mention every .. single .. bloke seems to be a creepy twat or potential rapist.

I remain unconvinced. Story seems decent and the female characters are great but not sure it will be for me.
I think that's the failing of about 90% of the Female Protagonist games. They're all about rape, corruption or control of the female and any lesbian scenes come off as slutty and fantasizing lesbian relationships without any actual romance involved.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
There is actually no grinding at all. There are some quests and exploration elements in 0.02. You can explore several locations to complete quests and find different items for your collection. It’s pretty exciting :giggle: And you definitely won’t have to do the same things multiple times or anything like that.
Thanks. Definitely giving it a go then

Reactions: Aredelya

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why the patch isn't working or not already included?

Other than that, I like the game so far. I think the art is nice and I do like how it feels like Skyrim.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Is there a reason why the patch isn't working or not already included?

Other than that, I like the game so far. I think the art is nice and I do like how it feels like Skyrim.
Really glad to hear you like the game! The patch adds copyrighted music. It is not already included for legal reasons.

Reactions: Zontany

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I think that's the failing of about 90% of the Female Protagonist games. They're all about rape, corruption or control of the female and any lesbian scenes come off as slutty and fantasizing lesbian relationships without any actual romance involved.
Hey, it is indeed saddening that so many female protagonist games are like you describe them. But TLE is completely different. The game is actually about romance, not about corruption and rape, not really even about sex. The romance tag is one of the most important ones if you take a look at the Patreon page. All the main tags of planned content are there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game shows actual relationships (different kinds of relationships including lesbian romance). They are not full romances yet, but they are planned and will be developed later on. The relationships evolve naturally. So, I believe you might like it if you give it a chance

Last edited:
Reactions: Zontany

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, female protag games are generally corruption based as that's what's popular. Lesbians are fine for most people as a sidedish but as a main thing they're not really a thing and lesbian games tend to flop a lot. It's difficult to introduce romance in a corruption-based game, especially lesbian romance, as it takes a lot of resources from other elements. For me lesbians are a bit lower than common vanilla stuff in terms of being interesting but they're a decent spice for a main course.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes