4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I decided to put a save that was published Yona did everything as in ignstruktsii and I again flew saving. I'll wait until my hands are straight to go through the game 4 no thanks. All good luck in passing and do not do as I pass better yourself spend less nerves!

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I downloaded the game on the main page and it keep crashing me on start, just after the logo.. what am I doing wrong?

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Same here Crash only after start loading.
Why is there no Grafiksetup on game start maybe my 4k resolution is the problem.
I use resulution of 3840 x 2160 Pixel.
Nope the resulution was not the problem i switch on crap 1280 x 720 but crash anyway.
Not really crashing it close itself no error message!

Last edited:

XETWOHS

Nov 1, 2017
To get this working you need Goldberg SteamEmu which you can get here
After which you need to replace the Steam_api64.dll with the one thats included with the emulator.
"LastEvil\LastEvil_Data\Plugins\Steam_api64.dll"
It should work afterwards

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry for the double post everyone but I think I can fix it, give me a few minutes and I will edit this post if I got it. One of my other favorite sites has the hotfix 2 version of the game instead of hotfix 1 like this thread has. They are basically the russian F95 and havent failed me yet. Its an almost 6GB download though so it will take me a minute, no idea why its 2.2 on here and nearly 6 on theirs which is why I say let me check it first.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Hey soeone help me, I download this game but whenever I play, Im redirected to the steam and I cant play

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for the double post everyone but I think I can fix it, give me a few minutes and I will edit this post if I got it. One of my other favorite sites has the hotfix 2 version of the game instead of hotfix 1 like this thread has. They are basically the russian F95 and havent failed me yet. Its an almost 6GB download though so it will take me a minute, no idea why its 2.2 on here and nearly 6 on theirs which is why I say let me check it first.
WtF 6Gb download? The game only has 2,2 Gb packed when i download it.
Maybe this here not updated on last stand but its big for a unity game. After decompress: 5.69 GB (6.110.935.405 Bytes)

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
WtF 6Gb download? The game only has 2,2 Gb packed when i download it.
Thats what I was saying, it is possible that they dont have it zipped into a .rar file though. These guys operate on a seeder ratio so a bigger file size leads to a higher share ratio to keep your access to torrents open.

Yep, not zipped into a .rar file like I thought. Lets see if it plays and if it does I will zip it and put it somewhere to upload here.

I do in fact have the latest release in my download folder, v 2.0.0f2 and I can confirm that the game loads. I'm uploading it to MEGA and then I will post a link on here in another post to bump the thread.

Last edited:

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
This update does not work for me. After short loading, the game closes and opens Steam.
I downloaded the game on the main page and it keep crashing me on start, just after the logo.. what am I doing wrong?
Crashes not even 1/4 of the way into the loading bar for me.
Same here Crash only after start loading.
Why is there no Grafiksetup on game start maybe my 4k resolution is the problem.
I use resulution of 3840 x 2160 Pixel.
Nope the resulution was not the problem i switch on crap 1280 x 720 but crash anyway.
Not really crashing it close itself no error message!
Also having the loading issue where it pulls up steam...HALP!
Hey soeone help me, I download this game but whenever I play, Im redirected to the steam and I cant play
The game on op can't work because is not cracked
Use this one and enjoy it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
The game on op can't work because is not cracked
Use this one and enjoy it.
I'm uploading v 2.0.0f2 to MEGA right now, has 4 extra bugfixes in it and is cracked. I will update this post when its done or post it on a new post if someone else writes before I get it uploaded.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Btw i switch to 1920 x 1080 and that game use 100% GPU use on my RX 580 are they kidding me! lol
And that in start screen really bad performance.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I'm uploading v 2.0.0f2 to MEGA right now, has 4 extra bugfixes in it and is cracked. I will update this post when its done or post it on a new post if someone else writes before I get it uploaded.
v 2.0.0f2 is an old version, the op v2.0.1f1 is the new verison , why you want to upload an old verison?

Reactions: theraingaid1976

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
What the fuck?
Thank god I refunded this game shortly after buying it. I refunded it because it was buggy as hell and basically unplayable. I still had the v1.51 I got from here, which was unfinished but at least worked and was fun to play. Now I tried the recently added v2.0.1f1 from here and it's not fun anymore. It's much harder now, I'm level 16 and can't even beat the first floor.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes