• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
I´m note rude and all i expect is a warning in the post so i can decide wether i use my time on this or not.

eskrevista

Sep 16, 2016
yeah, I know. But it was still the first thing that have greeted me in new update. And I was only hoping that it isn't showing me how well is the game running after patch :D
i believe this bug is the result of having gallery saves of previous versions on your pc. might as well be mistaken tho

GreenAngel333

Mar 10, 2018
Justalittlesexy curlyNadine
(screenshots are from #1)
A - You start by downloading the game, from one of sharing platforms (1.) >> just extract it wherever you see fit
B - Download the patch (2.) >> just extract it in the folder you get from doing A
C - (Optional) you can download my save (3.) if you don't want to grind levels, scenes and outfits. Just follow the manual. (#317)

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
This game was really a nice surprise... I really having some fun playing it! I didn't expect it at all

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
This is quite fun, as card-battle games go. The balance is good, although Goblin Vet seems too strong. All but one of my losses came to that one enemy which got pretty tiring.

Reactions: minhkhoa351997

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is quite fun, as card-battle games go. The balance is good, although Goblin Vet seems too strong. All but one of my losses came to that one enemy which got pretty tiring.
His gimmick is that he gains morale every time he takes damage (which resets at the end of the turn), so you need to limit how many times you hit him in a single turn. Keep in mind that damage to his shield does not count as damage to him, so it's best to lead off with a weak damaging debuff card, like Chill or Injury and follow up with something stronger. Avoid using cards that hit multiple times, because each individual hit will increase his stack of morale. Also pay attention to how many attacks he'll make in a turn. If he makes two attacks, he'll benefit from his morale twice (meaning that if he normally gains 3 damage every time he's hit, he'll instead gain 6).

If you're doing it right, he should be suffering from Weaken and you should be squeezing in 1-3 attacks every turn.
iirc, bleed also triggers his ability once, so be careful to account for that.

Reactions: Beggarman

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Ngl this is a pretty decent game. A bit disappointed that the wolf didn't get a scene. But I understand it's because of Steam's policy

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
His gimmick is that he gains morale every time he takes damage (which resets at the end of the turn), so you need to limit how many times you hit him in a single turn. Keep in mind that damage to his shield does not count as damage to him, so it's best to lead off with a weak damaging debuff card, like Chill or Injury and follow up with something stronger. Avoid using cards that hit multiple times, because each individual hit will increase his stack of morale. Also pay attention to how many attacks he'll make in a turn. If he makes two attacks, he'll benefit from his morale twice (meaning that if he normally gains 3 damage every time he's hit, he'll instead gain 6).

If you're doing it right, he should be suffering from Weaken and you should be squeezing in 1-3 attacks every turn.
iirc, bleed also triggers his ability once, so be careful to account for that.
Cheers. Thanks for the tips. Yea, I actually do those things (though I was unaware the armor doesnt proc his berserk, that will help). My "problem" with him is mostly just annoyance, because his battles tend to be very slow while cycling through looking to set up a huge Concentration hit, or two, and the fact that he pretty much renders it impossible to play a full "bleed" deck, at least I personally could find no way to make it work. Eventually I just started building decks specifically with him in mind, which makes him much easier, but also gives one unit far too much influence over the game-play, in my opinion.
I did not mean to present as though he can not be beaten, and I do like his mechanics. The one thing I have noticed now, is success really seems mostly dependent on how many of the crappy starter-cards the map lets you dump early in the game. I find that being stuck with all 8 of those Missles and Shields into the 2nd map is the most certain way to know that succubus is going to die soon. I find myself dropping them, even before dropping an impairment card, simply because at least the impairments will not get upgraded by the Overflowing Staff - by the final map, they are all equally useless filler-cards, anyway.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Cheers. Thanks for the tips. Yea, I actually do those things (though I was unaware the armor doesnt proc his berserk, that will help). My "problem" with him is mostly just annoyance, because his battles tend to be very slow while cycling through looking to set up a huge Concentration hit, or two, and the fact that he pretty much renders it impossible to play a full "bleed" deck, at least I personally could find no way to make it work. Eventually I just started building decks specifically with him in mind, which makes him much easier, but also gives one unit far too much influence over the game-play, in my opinion.
I did not mean to present as though he can not be beaten, and I do like his mechanics. The one thing I have noticed now, is success really seems mostly dependent on how many of the crappy starter-cards the map lets you dump early in the game. I find that being stuck with all 8 of those Missles and Shields into the 2nd map is the most certain way to know that succubus is going to die soon. I find myself dropping them, even before dropping an impairment card, simply because at least the impairments will not get upgraded by the Overflowing Staff - by the final map, they are all equally useless filler-cards, anyway.
Personally, I try to avoid picking up cards at all, unless they're super useful. I mainly pick up 3 Haste, 2 Sadist and supplement it with whatever that card is that adds power. Keeping your deck small makes for easy upgrading and consistent draws. By end game, my hand is ~24-28 cards, depending on how many has the extinct trait. After the first deck shuffle, I only have about 21 cards cycling.
If I don't find Mana Stream, I throw in an infusion or two to better cycle my deck. Gimmicky cards I'll throw into it just to add some flavor.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Personally, I try to avoid picking up cards at all, unless they're super useful. I mainly pick up 3 Haste, 2 Sadist and supplement it with whatever that card is that adds power. Keeping your deck small makes for easy upgrading and consistent draws. By end game, my hand is ~24-28 cards, depending on how many has the extinct trait. After the first deck shuffle, I only have about 21 cards cycling.
If I don't find Mana Stream, I throw in an infusion or two to better cycle my deck. Gimmicky cards I'll throw into it just to add some flavor.
Completely agree. I do the exact same thing, with the 3 Haste and 2 Sadist. Then I just try to dump all the rest and wait until I see something good to build a tactic around. Currently (my first "hard mode" run) I picked up the Thorns item, and an upgraded Scurvy, so I am trying to stick almost entirely with shield cards, and just defend while the Scurvy does all the work. It is slow going, but quite amusing. I hope eventually there is the ability to play some sort of "practice-mode" where the deck can be chosen directly. I like to try some wonky builds, but as the game functions now, it is over by the time the deck fully forms. Took out a couple of those pesky Goblin Veterans so far without ever attacking. That is oddly satisfying.

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
OEJ Can you add it to front page? <3
Save with MAX LVL, all scenes and all outfits for Ver v2.0.1f1+ of my making.
It took me over 25 hours all together *(with last save) and I believe that most people just want the whole gallery, so here it is.
Manual:
PlayState
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > LocalLow > Flametorch > LastEvil. Just replace the existing "PlayState" with my save file.
User_steam_id
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > Roaming > Goldberg SteamEmu Saves > settings. replace "user_steam_id" with my file.

You need to do both for it to work, old "PlayState_Goldberg" shouldn't matter

Welcome
Problem with that for me. I can't find the Goldberg SteamEmu folder.

Thorisin

Jun 4, 2017
OEJ Can you add it to front page? <3
Save with MAX LVL, all scenes and all outfits for Ver v2.0.1f1+ of my making.
It took me over 25 hours all together *(with last save) and I believe that most people just want the whole gallery, so here it is.
Manual:
PlayState
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > LocalLow > Flametorch > LastEvil. Just replace the existing "PlayState" with my save file.
User_steam_id
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > Roaming > Goldberg SteamEmu Saves > settings. replace "user_steam_id" with my file.

You need to do both for it to work, old "PlayState_Goldberg" shouldn't matter

Welcome
This reset my gallery

Reactions: BiberonSZeta
4.60 star(s) 57 Votes