4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

rangermike123

Jun 14, 2018
I made it to the last boss with a really decent setup but still couldn't beat him. Anyone succeed in defeating the final boss?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dasmurf911

Feb 18, 2019
Just beat this game on Hard. If you've never played Slay the Spire before, one of the biggest tips is this:
After winning a battle, you should be turning down card rewards much more than accepting them (unless you're playing some high # of cards in your deck/grave strategy). I only had 14 cards in my winning machine/cog styled deck.

Reactions: Nixi~ and Beggarman
Oct 17, 2019
Just beat this game on Hard. If you've never played Slay the Spire before, one of the biggest tips is this:
After winning a battle, you should be turning down card rewards much more than accepting them (unless you're playing some high # of cards in your deck/grave strategy). I only had 14 cards in my winning machine/cog styled deck.
How did you survive the archdemonsanti shield debuff?

Slithy toves

May 14, 2020
I thought I could be clever against Goblin Veteran by dumping a bunch of attacks into him and then CC'ing him before he could attack with Temptation. Too bad he kept all of his morale stacks afterwards. He then one shot me with a single 70 damage attack.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
I thought I could be clever against Goblin Veteran by dumping a bunch of attacks into him and then CC'ing him before he could attack with Temptation. Too bad he kept all of his morale stacks afterwards. He then one shot me with a single 70 damage attack.
just stack bleed while keep up your shield that'll kill the goblin in no time :WeSmart:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is one of those mistakes everyone makes at least once. The first time I did this, I had like 2 Mana Surges on the first turn and I had thought to myself "Wow, I can skip half this fight!" Took 2 60 damage attacks the next turn.

P.S. Other first time mistakes include: Taking 3 random lust spell cards when the game offers you a choice of 1-3, Sacrificing Max HP for Life Drain cards even though you have no way of ramping up lust, and buying/choosing lust cards thinking it costs mana. Okay, maybe not so much the last one, but I'm a dumb ass.

Last edited:

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone else getting extreme visual bugs? I keep getting constant screen flickering and character model pieces disappearing. Its terrifying.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Anyone else getting extreme visual bugs? I keep getting constant screen flickering and character model pieces disappearing. Its terrifying.
No. You could try playing with the graphic quality settings see if that helps, I got some pretty bad lag until i adjusted those. Also check that your game files aren't corrupted and that you have the latest version. It's a 3D game so generic issues like out of date drivers or just outright incompatable hardware could be an issue as well.

International

Dec 9, 2019
I made it to the last boss with a really decent setup but still couldn't beat him. Anyone succeed in defeating the final boss?

I beat him the first time I saw him using a deck with two Mistress+, and a lot of bleed. Use Mistress on his unblockable attacks, and let bleed deal most of your damage.

The game is a Slay the Spire rip off, so it's pretty fun. But the general balance and gameplay decisions in this game are worse than StS. This game cuts our HP buffer down, and doesn't have anything like potions to help with the turns where RNG fucks you over. Also the game gets easier with more ascensions?

The game does introduce some interesting decisions that StS doesn't have, via lust carrying over, and lust for gold, and gold for HP trades.

14902qwe

Jun 29, 2020
there is cheat table for this (2.0.1f1) . post links i cannot, but I let you all know for those having hard time.
There is a gallery unlocker, kill all enemies, max lust, no checking for spell cost, and more.
Just search up 'LastEvil Cheat table', it in the request.

it helped me a lot :)

muphrie

Oct 18, 2018
Game doesn't work on my Windows 10 64bit. It loads till Flametorch screen and crashes without any error message.

Update: Just noticed this game has a crack. Never had to use a crack in any of the games on this site.

Last edited:

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
If you guys are having trouble beating hard mode I made a list of things you might want to keep aware of:

Talents
  • First up, I suggest leveling up to max level before you try to beat hard mode otherwise you're going to have a bad time.
  • The talents you can get are really useful such as Devotion which gives you permanent extra mana, Drink Essence which allows you to recover your HP outside rest areas, and Semon Demon + Pain and Pleasure which will stun an opponent for 3 rounds with your Temptation (The lust spell you get with every playthrough), change its cost from 5 to only 3 lust, which pays for itself thanks to Pain and Pleasure while also giving you essence in the process. As you can tell, this is the best method to farm Essence and Lust which only requires 3 lust to start the vicious cycle.
  • If you see the attachment, you can see that I had Soul Drain which is a lust spell that requires 10 lust to work. Considering the fact that I made use of that, you can imagine just how much lust I had to work with.
Deck Size
  • Now moving on, one of the suggestions I would put above most others is that less is more when it concerns spells. You've probably wondered why there are so many instances to remove spells in this game, and why they charge you for it. Turns out that they are very warranted. From my build, after I used up my extinct spells, my discarded spell pile was reshuffled back into the deck every other turn. This meant that I could re-use my most useful spells being haste, chill, and injury even though I had only 1-2 copies, now imagine that being the case in a deck that was 30 cards of size or more (For reference, you draw 6 cards each turn). It just wouldn't happen as often.

• So to finalize on this point. Figure out a viable strategy that uses the least cards possible, and try to minimize your spell deck. Also, the most useful Artifact is Overflowing Staff (the one that allows you to improve your spells if you don't pick a spell reward).
Strategy
  • By far the most feasible strategy is bleed. If you're able to rack up bleed on bosses or the accursed Veteran Goblin, you're going to build yourself a path to victory. Aim for Deterioration, Haste, Infusion, and Chill, if you get lucky, add an Excessive Bleeding. If you're doing the combo well enough Excessive can carry you through almost anything. 10 bleed turns to 30. And that's enough to deal with most enemies after spamming Haste or Wall of Ice.

• If being an Edgelord isn't your style, you can get the talents Doom Bringer and Destroyer and focus on AOE spells Such as Thunderstorm & Shock Wave & (if you're lucky) Extansy Slash which is a lust AOE spell which you obtain from an Artifact from the first-floor boss. It deals 7 + 4 times your current lust. With talent bonuses, it can deal max of 50 damage. And a minimum of 10 with no lust. If you run an Amplify build, I can only imagine how strong this will become.
Hmm, what else is there? Ah right, the most useful starting bonus is Forget Spell (To remove 1 Magic Missile) and/or Extra maximum starting HP.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 192287

I'm uploading v 2.0.0f2 to MEGA right now, has 4 extra bugfixes in it and is cracked. I will update this post when its done or post it on a new post if someone else writes before I get it uploaded.
have you uploaded one yet?

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
As someone who contributed in developing this game, I'm so happy that a lot of people like it. FT is currently taking a break because they've worked so hard in this game. The development had a very rocky start, but they managed to pull through. I'm just happy it all paid off.

Soooo, yeah. You guys know the drill: if you liked the game, throw a couple of bucks on FT's way. And if there are some weird typos or grammar (for English version) that you think needs to be fixed, send them my way here. I'll watch this thread for a few days and suggest changes to FT when they return.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 57 Votes