4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Get to the final boss, winning or losing you will unlock the hard mode.(i think, or maybe only winning))
Basically correct, although you don't need to win to unlock the scene. If anything, winning might not unlock Hard mode, because you're not really supposed to win, even though you can win kinda trivially with a decent deck and setup, unless that was patched out. If the hard-mode unlock is tied to the loss scene unlock then you might not get Hard mode on winning. If it's tied to encountering the boss, or unlocking either the win or loss animation, it should unlock. I... do not have the effort to test this out.

Hard mode should appear as an option immediately after clicking on "New game" if you have it unlocked. Two boxes will appear, one on the left saying "Normal", the other on the right saying "Hard", both having a brief story description. Although this is rogue-like and the Demon King seems to fuck his succubi until they, well, die, I believe the implication is that the Hard Mode succubus somehow escaped and that's why she sees through his bullshit, but also enemies are harder because progression, I guess.

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
Get to the final boss, winning or losing you will unlock the hard mode.(i think, or maybe only winning))
Losing should always grant you Hard Mode. The Final Boss in Normal Mode was deliberately designed to defeat you, but people have found their way around it. FT's cool with it.

Here's their own words from an old email:
I already know we can catch Archdemon in normal mode.
I think it's a pretty fun attempt by users.

Reactions: seva_morozow

Lurker413

Jan 5, 2018
Kinda weird to be honest, the first time I got to the boss I ended up beating him with a bit of effort, so I wasn't aware there was even a hard mode until I went back specifically to get the defeat scene. Definitely should be harder at least.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
This game might have been abandoned.

Here is an oddity. Last Evil released on Steam on February 7, and as of February 13 has been retired at the publisher’s request. Why? Your guess is as good as ours. The an announcement explaining that something had happened and “the greed was too much.”

“But my greed was too much.
I can not explain in detail, but something terrible happened to me. I didn’t know too much before EA release. (Ah, I want to emphasize. Steam is innocent. I love Steam and thanks so much for giving me this opportunity.)”

I believe he is the same guy behind "Orc Massage". Different company name but similar (TorchEntertainment ~ FlameTorch).

TorchEntertainment is getting Orc Massage nice and ready for an Early Access release coming in Q3 or sooner this year. these devs are going to need a bit of help to get to the end of their roadmap. From what we've seen behind closed doors though, we are sure a lot of you are going to have a good time with this little gem.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Last Evil was back on Steam in , and properly released out of early access in . The latest 2.0.3 version was released in , that extra content they mentioned is looking more and more unlikely though.

Edit - Fixed the one link being weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogless

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
This game might have been abandoned.
Nothing official yet. FT told me they were working on a new game mode for Last Evil for months, but ultimately scrapped it and costed them a lot of time. Didn't get to discuss about further updates for Last Evil.

Currently, they're busy studying, trying to improve their dev skills. Personally, I want them to take as much time as they can to grow, so I'm moving on from Last Evil for now and just patiently wait for their return.
I believe he is the same guy behind "Orc Massage". Different company name but similar (TorchEntertainment ~ FlameTorch).
They're not the same developers. FT isn't planning on developing a new game anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: axelaen and Dogless

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
i know this sounds bad, but this game is literally one of the few games that i actually really fucking enjoyed and ended up buying just to support. i hope these guys do more or have more content. support them. ive been playing hentai games since fucking newground and earlier, and this is easily one of the few games where i actually wanted to just kick fucking ass and if i lost, i came.

buy the game on steam and support it guys, they really deserve it in the sea of shitty ass hgames with shitty gameplay.

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
Why is it so hard for developers to unlock the gallery after you've completed the game? Its a good game, but not grind all the way to the 3rd floor to hope you get the right enemies to immediately surrender and start all over again good.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah I have to admit, that's more than a bit agitating. I've played through the game a few more times now and still haven't picked up the last couple of scenes I need to finish the guide. I get why they might hide a few, especially when they're via special events, but the rarity and randomness is a little irritating.

Oct 17, 2019
[FIXED]
  • The screen has been modified to prevent zooming when scrolling through the customizing window with a mouse wheel.
  • Fixed an issue where the defeated scene was not saved in the gallery.
  • Now, even if you defeat the Archdemon at the normal difficulty level, the hard mode is will unlock.
  • Fixed a problem where yoke appeared in certain scenes or yoke related animations were loaded.

[UPDATED]
  • Russian translation has now been added.

[NOTICE]
  • I'm working on too many things now
From Steam

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The crack from realtns is already installed, and I think working.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last Evil version 2.0.4 - Part 1 - Part 2 -

Have all both parts in the same place, then extract 001 to get the whole thing.

Reactions: baron1976

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
the game keeps not working for me. It just refuses to load and keep jamming. is there any way to fix this?

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes