4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game takes a while to load for me, and will sometimes stop responding and look like it's frozen every now and then while it's at it (not unusual with Unity games). But it will eventually do it, and run fine after the initial start up.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone also have this error?
112.png 132.png
Since an update, don't know which one, the display of characters no longer works :/
I had tested version 2.0.1f1 yesterday and it still works :/

Do not know what's broken :(

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
I took off the "Predator" outfit, clicked on Accept and now it works.
Can also put the outfit back on, probably as soon as I leave the game, the glitch comes back :/

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
I'm actually a bit sad that the endgame video is pre-rendered. So you can customize your succubus, but if you finish the game, it's another succubus that is seen in the video as beating the last boss... :cry:

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
Version 2.1.0:
[FIXED]
  • Fixed an issue where the End Turn shortcut button was displayed as LShift.
  • Fixed an issue where the Inflation slider did not work in the gallery.

[BALACED]
  • Level cap increased by 5.
    Now you can get up to 25 talent points.

[UPDATED]
  • Using Unity engine has been updated to version 2019.4.
  • Fast mode added.
  • You can now toggle most UI with the Z key.
  • The user report was removed for reasons that the report site was too slow and unstable to help.
  • Cloth physical effects have been improved.
  • Combat scene is slightly optimized.
  • The material of Body Decal has been improved. Now it looks more transparent.
Now, even if you surrender, the game will not be end immediately.
You can surrender up to five times. This will help fill the gallery :)
Instead, you will receive a random restraint each time.

• Five types of Restraints artifacts have been added.
  • A yoke condition has been added to most animations. In the unlocked gallery, you can swap the yoke display to view it again.
  • The restraints device item has been added to the gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I own this one on steam. I've played it back in early access. There were collision issues with the sex animations. However, the free camera even during battles is a great feature that most other games don't give you. There's a great variety of human and non-human partners.

I was a little irritated that you have to lose on purpose to all the different enemies to unlock the gallery elements. Playing with a good deck and then having to lose on purpose to unlock a gallery animation...... Otherwise, I really like this game.

{Going back to read some more recent posts has informed me that the main complaint I had has been addressed.... seems 2.1.0 lets you surrender up to 5 times and get a negative card to delete at a campfire.... I'll take that over having to redo the whole run}

Reactions: withoutscratch

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
thx you for the game and updapte fixed bugs, the game is very good, hope to see the next new game :)

"There is a new content of Last Evil that I have been working on since a few months ago. " what he mean ? a last evil 2 or a DLC ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is a new content of Last Evil that I have been working on since a few months ago...
I think they were working on some kind of home base, but something went wrong...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It often sounds like they want to (and try to) do more but can't for some reason.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I love this game! Quite the addictive game, it seems to be. So many options as well. Interesting to play around with different decks and strats.

Where can I locate the Assembly-CSharp.dll file for this game..? The downloaded file from OP does not have the Managed folder... Where can i locate that, or i must go and buy the whole game, yes? Definitely worth getting this. :)

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, I have to say, this game ended up being a lot more amazing than I expected...

There's more flexibility than I expected in terms of what you can do and how you can do it, and while scene collection can take a while, the gameplay is interesting enough to keep your attention through it.

About the only thing I didn't like are goblin veterans... depending on my luck and upgrades, those shits can take foreeeeeeever to kill because I have to be careful to ensure that I don't push them high enough to break my shields...

Still, right now, I'm only missing one image from one event on the 3rd floor... and I didn't even touch hard-mode.

I find it hilarious that the game tells you that you can't beat the Demon Lord on Normal, but I was certainly able to pull it off, and without the Mistress spell either. Insanely hard and insanely lucky though...

Reactions: thefisto69

International

Dec 9, 2019
Ok, I have to say, this game ended up being a lot more amazing than I expected...

There's more flexibility than I expected in terms of what you can do and how you can do it, and while scene collection can take a while, the gameplay is interesting enough to keep your attention through it.
I love this game! Quite the addictive game, it seems to be. So many options as well. Interesting to play around with different decks and strats.
If you like the gameplay, you need to play Slay the Spire. While LE is a surprisingly well done StS knock-off, it's still pretty janky compared to the real thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: damndor

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
While I have no doubt that Slay the Spire is vastly superior in terms of variety, creature balancing etc etc etc... It's also significantly more involved from a quick look at it... and doesn't have any smut, which is the main appeal for me trawling these sort of places for games.

Alas, conventional gaming is one of my hobbies that had to be dropped on account of not enough time for my too many hobbies...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: damndor

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
If you like the gameplay, you need to play Slay the Spire. While LE is a surprisingly well done StS knock-off, it's still pretty janky compared to the real thing.
While I have no doubt that Slay the Spire is vastly superior in terms of variety, creature balancing etc etc etc... It's also significantly more involved from a quick look at it... and doesn't have any smut, which is the main appeal for me trawling these sort of places for games.

Alas, conventional gaming is one of my hobbies that had to be dropped on account of not enough time for my too many hobbies...
Interesting suggestion that, but the lack of smut is...well...non-appealing to me, unfortunately. I am no card game-player to begin with, but i liked the combo of having the concept of LE + the nice sexual content added to it. I have also always dreamt of a dungeon-based (or fighting) smut game, and LE is what comes closest to those 2 genres. It's fine by me if it's a knock-off, as long as it works as well as LE does. :) Are there other similar suggestions as well?

When talking about LE, i struggled at first, but then i jumped into the whole def+bleed setup, and boom, 50+ shield in every battle, pretty much. Having the combination of 5-7 Chill+, 2-3 Hatred+ for the solid extra punch to the attacks, 2-3 Bleed+ (that bleed+weaken is just too strong), 1-3 of that lust card that gives shield after each time you hit a target, 1-2 mana residue+, 1-3 infusion+ for the extra free cards and of course each of the two 3x-attack cards (one attacks 3 random targets and the other attacks the same target). This gives a solid kick to your deck, to be honest. Worked very good for me, for sure.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes