4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I dont see any way to tell if this game is still being updated or not, if it is I want to buy it but if not then I dont see the point

kenji322

Dec 12, 2018
I read form steam discuss , game dev said they have done with this game . They gonna create new game that is previous or later this story .

Reactions: Megumin.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You exclusively buy games that are incomplete?
I'm more inclined to pay if I cant find the game already finished for free. In this particular case I feel like the game could be expanded but if its left as is then I dont see any point to buying it.

keno

Sep 21, 2017
A copy and past from a gentleman by the name of Alastair412 from a website called fearlessrevolution on how to freeze your HP with cheat engine.

1. locate an XOR calculator (several online), ideally one that can take both decimal and hexadecimal inputs 1.png 2.png
  2. Enter current health value in decimal (or convert to hexa) I used the windows calculator to convert it to hex 1602549098135.png
  3. Use 71347692 (it's a hexadecimal number) as your XOR value. 3.png
  4. Search for the result as a 4 byte value 4.png
In combat, you should always get 2 results that change when you get hit. The first one is static across all fights on one run, the 2nd one gets generated every individual fight. Lock both to keep your health topped.

When I used this method in battle it would freeze my HP but if I finished the battle with my HP still frozen it would crash the game so I used it on the movement phase and only one result popped up. when I froze just that one it restored my HP to max at the end of each battle without crashing the game. I do not know if this would work with any other stats I might try it later

Once again all credit goes to Alastair412 from a website called fearlessrevolution

And this is my second comment on this site so my apologies if I broke any rules.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
lvlling dont looks reasonable
to spend new talent you have to die and start from beginning, where you too strong for boring small enemies

for the end: dunno what to do with "obey" debuff

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dim342

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
lvlling dont looks reasonable
to spend new talent you have to die and start from beginning, where you too strong for boring small enemies

for the end: dunno what to do with "obey" debuff
"Obey" debuff can be overwhelmed with "mistress" spell, since its legendary version is not "extinct", but "passive", which means- as soon as you find this spell, you can use it anytime ( if you have enough list of coarse) and can turn any monstrous damage of the boss into damage of a bread.
Other way is to play difficult mode, in which you won't get this debuff from final boss.

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
a very very long day from start to finish. But ahhh... the bleeds even the archdemon wont be able to handle that without his 50 damage per round cheat

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
the dev is been missing for 4 month don't know what happen
The dev released a small patch in August with these patch notes:
[UPDATED]
  • The camera rotation algorithm has been improved.
  • Body decals have been added.
  • Some of the encounter images have been recreated.
[NOTICE]
  • I did several tests to correct the error of the save file disappearing, but I knew that the save file of the entire user could be damaged.
    So I worked on dividing the save file into several pieces.
  • For about a month or so, I went through a many R&D to support user mod.
    But... I've never made scripting system for user mod in a game, so I still don't know what to do :s
    I will study more about scripting system for user mod.
  • Instead, I'm trying to produce another sub-content.
    I've only managed to organize my ideas now, so I think it's still too short to tell you.
tl;dr - was looking into user mods, seems to have put that on pause for now to consider more content, but it's in the early stages, unclear if DLC or free (I'd assume DLC)

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
tl;dr - was looking into user mods, seems to have put that on pause for now to consider more content, but it's in the early stages, unclear if DLC or free (I'd assume DLC)
I don't have a lot to contribute into this conversation, but back in mid-July we were talking through emails and told me they were trying out something "very complex and difficult." I guess that's what that was. Considering this is probably their first game and are learning on the fly, I wouldn't expect something like mod support anytime soon.

I'll shoot them another email to see how they're doing. 2020's been a weird year for everyone, so I hope their game development hasn't been affected too much by it.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes