4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
dusty stu Cheat Engine didnt work for me... but i found... well kinda solution to not to die and unlimited lust unlimited magic and health. WeMod i tried it and it works for me even if it says 'Maybe Compatible' in wemod if you dowload it search "last Evil" only 3 options are there but always something.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
dusty stu Cheat Engine didnt work for me... but i found... well kinda solution to not to die and unlimited lust unlimited magic and health. WeMod i tried it and it works for me even if it says 'Maybe Compatible' in wemod if you dowload it search "last Evil" only 3 options are there but always something.
What is wemod? link?

artikis

Aug 2, 2019
I think I'm experiencing a bug where I can't see the last gallery scene after you kill the archdemon. When I click on it in the gallery, the scene is just black. I thought there would be a final scene with story text.
Is there supposed to be a final scene with story text?

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
2.1.1f1

[FIXED]
  • The video encoder has been changed to fix the problem of showing black screen in some environments.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the background music to continue playing when viewing an epilogue in the gallery.

[FIXED]
  • Fixed an issue where yoke was missing when opening another gallery with yoke selected.
  • Some Japanese translations have been improved. Thank you to Tein for your help.
  • A number of small bugs have been fixed.

[UPDATED]
  • Steam streaming play test completed. You can play Last Evil using Steam Link application on mobile.
    Instead, there are restrictions below on mobile.
    - Can't control free camera in gallery.
    - Unable to zoom in/out in battle.
  • The achromatic texture of the Healer outfit has become brighter.
  • Added defeat scene bariation for Patrols. As a result, the number of galleries increased by two.
  • A new idle animation has been added to the succubus.
  • Last Evil now support mod! For more information, see the topic User Modding Support in a discussion.

[NOTICE]
  • Steam cloud does not work in offline mode!
    This is the constraint that Steam cloud has.
    Progress is saved in cloud only when running in online mode!
    Before formatting or changing the computer, you must run it online once or copy the file separately.
  • Scripting Backend has been changed from IL2CPP to Mono to support user mod.
    Also, since many source codes have been modified, additional problems may arise.
    Please inform me :)
  • I decided that this update is the last major update of this game.
    Because I think I've filled the volume of the game that I first thought.

Of course, I'll continue to do issue tracking after this.
    Sometimes I might make a new mode.
    But I'll spend most of my time developing a next game :)

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
last comment from me before i unfollow as I have bought the game: support the dev guys, buy the game. its only 10 usd. i know everyone can afford that if you have a computer. its 1 day of fast food, or starbucks etc, a LoL skin, couple CSGO keys etc.. this is one of the few game that you play for the h content but end up getting addicted for the gameplay. great dev and the mod support will increase the game more as well. major props to the creator. there are not many games i can say that truly have good gameplay in the sea of shitty ass h games, the gameplay is always an afterthought for a majority of them. support those who actually finish their games unlike bunch of patreon cucks lmao.

best of luck to the dev in his future endeavor, i look forward to supporting him.

SirFartsalot

Jul 12, 2020
Today I downloaded version 3.0.0, at first it worked, but after restarting, all the cut-scenes are black and the battle graphic is messed-up.
Anyone knows how to fix this?
[edit] I'm almost sure it's the save file, if I delete and start new game the game works again.

Last edited:

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Today I downloaded version 3.0.0, at first it worked, but after restarting, all the cut-scenes are black and the battle graphic is messed-up.
Anyone knows how to fix this?
[edit] I'm almost sure it's the save file, if I delete and start new game the game works again.
Did you dock any other clothes?
Leave everything as it is in the custom setting.
There was a problem for me :/

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes