4.60 star(s) 58 Votes

saddict

May 4, 2019
Kudos! I was wondering why in customization everything looked fine, but ingame it was not. But I always used back/cancel to switch out again. Now with 'accept' it is fixed. Thank you very much.

Lewd Uzu

Oct 10, 2019
so after palying for a bit i found this problem, that is supposed to be the devil girl but for some reason her wings are filling the whole screen, anyone knows how to fix it? And also where are the save files for this?

Is the game censored on steam? Like does it has sex on it or do you have to patch it or something?
First : to fix your problem, go to "Personalizar" once and go back to main menu, it should be enough, it happens to me sometimes too.

Second : The game is uncensored on Steam.

Third : You can find your save on : C: - User - [Your Name] - AppData (don't forget to enable hidden folders) - LocalLow - Flametorch - LastEvil

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I forget whether you still need to mess with the user steam ID text file, if you plan to share or download someone else's saves. In which case, you'll need to go to AppData>Roaming>Goldberg SteamEmu Saves>Settings

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
What skills y'all like? I rushed the extra 10% chance of rest rooms and then the option to heal when you win a battle.
10% extra xp obviously, and other than that basically most of the defence tree, I jsut wish you had more control over your deck of cards really, that really matter more than what skills from the skill tree you have

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I grabbed the 20% EXP first, and then rushed the extra mana from the defense tree. That particular bonus is just too good.

After that, I rushed through the lover tree to get the extra spell-reward option.

I'm only playing on and off now as the mood strikes me, since I unlocked 99% of the stuff except one screen from one event at the very last region, so I'm not sure what else I'd like to grab.

That said, I have to say that the offense tree just seems... really underwhelming.

Dave From Finances

Feb 3, 2019
That said, I have to say that the offense tree just seems... really underwhelming.
I think it has to do with the marginal increases that the other trees give. On the offense tree, it adds damage to things that already deal damage, while on defense, something like getting shields for each discard changes the way you play the game and adds more options beyond "do what you were already doing but a bit better."

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I think it has to do with the marginal increases that the other trees give. On the offense tree, it adds damage to things that already deal damage, while on defense, something like getting shields for each discard changes the way you play the game and adds more options beyond "do what you were already doing but a bit better."
Also the first 2 or 3 skills in offense require you to actually take damage before they do anything, which is a huge nono

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, I feel like the offense tree is the least beneficial. The Survivor tree is a great beginner pick for its shield perks and the permanent +1 to mana is undoubtedly the most valuable perk of any tree. The Lover tree offers good early game support with its extra reward pick and free random card upgrade. It also gives more accessibility to deck building via the increased Essence drop, better shop options, and increased chance of finding a Rest Place. The Offense tree, on the other hand, benefits very niche situations.

As Gummiel pointed out, you don't really want to get hit. An increased 8% chance of getting rare cards isn't as useful as having a 3rd pick of card. Vulture requires a card capable of using focus to inflict weaken, but I don't recall many cards capable of inflicting focus. You could use Temptation, but it would cost 5 lust and the enemy would have to be immune to seduction. +1 Damage is alright. It's best used with multi-hit cards. AoE damage requires AoE cards, which in my opinion are suboptimal picks for any deck. Pain and Pleasure I admit is useful. But not useful enough to justify spending 6 points to get. Unstoppable Fury is an inferior Devotion.

Reactions: Beggarman

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
OEJ Can you add it to front page? <3
Save with MAX LVL, all scenes and all outfits for Ver v2.0.1f1+ of my making.
It took me over 25 hours all together *(with last save) and I believe that most people just want the whole gallery, so here it is.
Manual:
PlayState
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > LocalLow > Flametorch > LastEvil. Just replace the existing "PlayState" with my save file.
User_steam_id
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > Roaming > Goldberg SteamEmu Saves > settings. replace "user_steam_id" with my file.

You need to do both for it to work, old "PlayState_Goldberg" shouldn't matter

Welcome
When I went to the 2nd location I opened the "Roaming" folder and nothing was in it. I had yet to save a game (still have no idea how to even save games in this game) anyway, so I added a folder inside "Roaming" called: "Goldberg SteamEmu Saves" and inside that another folder called "Settings" and I put your file in there but It didn't work.

Jun 28, 2017
It took me over 25 hours all together *(with last save) and I believe that most people just want the whole gallery, so here it is.
Manual:
PlayState
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > LocalLow > Flametorch > LastEvil. Just replace the existing "PlayState" with my save file.
User_steam_id
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > Roaming > Goldberg SteamEmu Saves > settings. replace "user_steam_id" with my file.

Welcome
For Anyone trying too use this with current version of the game, you'll notice PlayState.data no longer exists, this is because it was renamed/changed to GameState.data. If you wanna use the full save GreenAngel333 very generously provided all you have too do is:

1. Delete existing GameState.data
  2. Rename PlayState.data too GameState.data
Capitalization matters.

Reactions: The Ancardia Codex

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
"Warning, you can't kill the archdemon in normal mode" TRY TO SAY IT TO MY ASSHOLE, BIRRRRLI WILL RULE THIS FUCKING THING ON NORMAL MODE.

Flametorch thanks for the AMAZING game, I will keep playing even after beat the Archdemon, there is still more than an entire skill tree for me to get, and many scenes I skipped in order to level up. I wish you the best of luck and hope for more games like this masterpiece.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
"Warning, you can't kill the archdemon in normal mode" TRY TO SAY IT TO MY ASSHOLE, BIRRRRLI WILL RULE THIS FUCKING THING ON NORMAL MODE.

Flametorch thanks for the AMAZING game, I will keep playing even after beat the Archdemon, there is still more than an entire skill tree for me to get, and many scenes I skipped in order to level up. I wish you the best of luck and hope for more games like this masterpiece.
My dude, please use the snipping tool or something equivalent in the future. Phone pics of computer screens are the worst.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
you don't need any software, press the little print screen button on your keyboard, go to paint, ctrl+V and save your nice and proper SS for upload
That way I would get 1 screen shoot, and would lose the animation of game finish. With my gone I could get many of then without lose a single second. But the quality does not matter, I just want to show that I beated the archdemon in jornal difficult.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Manual:
PlayState
User_steam_id

Welcome
DID all that and Gallery still not unlocked, continue doesn't work and I have this on steam FYI

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and I have this on steam FYI
If your actually playing the game from Steam and not from here then you won't have the crack, so the user_steam_id in the Goldberg folder won't do anything. It's going to use your real steam id.

If you install the crack it should work, but it won't connect to Steam any more. So no cards and achievements unless you delete the crack and validate the game files.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
If your actually playing the game from Steam and not from here then you won't have the crack, so the user_steam_id in the Goldberg folder won't do anything. It's going to use your real steam id.

If you install the crack it should work, but it won't connect to Steam any more. So no cards and achievements unless you delete the crack and validate the game files.
Thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.60 star(s) 58 Votes