4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Is there a guide on how to play this well? I'm not sure which cards to delete vs keep and build styles.

animatethedead

Jun 24, 2018
Is there a guide on how to play this well? I'm not sure which cards to delete vs keep and build styles.
guides from steam. All you have to know is the less cards you have the more powerful you become, remove spell and "overflowing staff" is your friend.

Reactions: kayot

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
There's a lot of discussion in this thread. But the gist of it is that you want to play defensively. Cards like Haste and Sadism are great staple choices because of their low rarity and their ability to draw extra cards. You'll want to avoid picking a card at the end of a battle just because you can (unless it's Mana Stream; always take that). Only take what you're certain will help you, or you'll find yourself more and more at the mercy of RNG. You'll also want to avoid picking up too many lust cards, even if they're 0-cost (unless you have an artifact that gives you a free draw for using them). If anything, I'd encourage you to remove as many cards as you can, slowly phasing out Magic Missile. Try to gradually introduce cards as your deck cycling efficiency improves. You don't want to end up in a situation where you have a lot of useful cards, but you have to eat hits every fight because you couldn't draw shields when you needed them.

Reactions: Beggarman

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Well, the game went from painful to fun really fast. It's not mentioned directly, but when there are three cards in the graveyard and I use an Improved Infusion, it pulls the three cards plus itself out of the graveyard. Very nice. Also, can never get enough Mana Streams. Those things are broken :>

nm, final boss crushed me. Needed a card to deal with Obey: Desc: Shields don't work, you die.

Last edited:

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Well, the game went from painful to fun really fast. It's not mentioned directly, but when there are three cards in the graveyard and I use an Improved Infusion, it pulls the three cards plus itself out of the graveyard. Very nice. Also, can never get enough Mana Streams. Those things are broken :>

nm, final boss crushed me. Needed a card to deal with Obey: Desc: Shields don't work, you die.
You might have already figured it out, but that's because you're meant to lose to the final boss your first run through, though it's still possible to negate unavoidable Obey damage with the Mistress card. Have to play hard mode to get the real ending, but that seems to be unfeasible before you've ground enough talent points to unlock the extra permanent mana point.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Or look in the opening post I think that's still the latest save here.

pagmancoogers

Jun 24, 2021
OEJ Can you add it to front page? <3
Save with MAX LVL, all scenes and all outfits for Ver v2.0.1f1+ of my making.
It took me over 25 hours all together *(with last save) and I believe that most people just want the whole gallery, so here it is.
Manual:
PlayState
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > LocalLow > Flametorch > LastEvil. Just replace the existing "PlayState" with my save file.
User_steam_id
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > Roaming > Goldberg SteamEmu Saves > settings. replace "user_steam_id" with my file.

You need to do both for it to work, old "PlayState_Goldberg" shouldn't matter

Welcome
Does this only work for the steam version? It's not working for my cracked version

buccaneer

Jul 17, 2018
anyone have the full gallery for 3.0.0 version ? I used the full save in the first page but its still missing 2 new scene

Fedora

Aug 6, 2017
Does anybody know if the dev is starting to develop another game?
I believe he's the same developer from Orc Massage, but I have no proof. The name of the companies are similar (Flametorch and Torch Studio (although on steam Torch Studio is actually Torch Entertainment)), the 3D model aesthetic is similar (the physics, the lighting, the texture) and both games were published by Critical Bliss. Orc Massage's steam page also links Last Evil directly... So yeah, he could be.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The announcement for Orc Massage makes me think it isn't Flametorch...

TorchEntertainment is getting Orc Massage nice and ready for an Early Access release coming in Q3 or sooner this year. Similar to Last Evil these devs are going to need a bit of help to get to the end of their roadmap...

The Last Evil store page is currently advertising , even more similar to LE then OM but it's definitely different developers. Flametorch has mentioned a new game but that's it, no details.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I believe he's the same developer from Orc Massage, but I have no proof. The name of the companies are similar (Flametorch and Torch Studio (although on steam Torch Studio is actually Torch Entertainment)), the 3D model aesthetic is similar (the physics, the lighting, the texture) and both games were published by Critical Bliss. Orc Massage's steam page also links Last Evil directly... So yeah, he could be.
I don't see the similarity in aesthetics. I feel like Orc Massage is much more stylized and the models don't at all compare. The names being similar could be a coincidence. It would be strange to publish under the same company under two different but similar names while working on two separate projects at the same time. This is while making no mention of each other. As for the Steam page linking Last Evil directly, wouldn't that be because they're both published under Critical Bliss?

I also have to agree with TheBlueKnight . The aesthetics and animation style of Elewder is a bit closer to Last Evil, but distinct enough that you wouldn't think it's the same dev.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes