4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
So has this guy(s) started on a sequel? Or another game for that matter? This game was pretty fuckin good.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
No but the have said they want to make a sequel. Some people think Orc Massage is them, but I don't think it is.
You're right, it's almost definitely not the same group, it's just a dev who happens to be under the same publisher and have similar names. Flametorch has said Last Evil was the only game he was working on, and the original Orc Massage demo came out when LE was still only mostly finished.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

deezer1234

Jan 4, 2021
Does anyone have the full gallery saved file I can have and know how to add that file in steam? thanks

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have the full gallery saved file I can have and know how to add that file in steam? thanks
The save is definitely around. You just need to use the search bar on the top of this page. By default, the search will scan for key words in this thread. You might be able to find clues if you look at the OP. You're welcome.

waertyy3

Feb 11, 2020
Does anyone has the Game Mod Option from Steam Workshop?
Here's the URL:

I want to unlock the gallery in a not-so-tedious way instead of simply using a full save.
Tried but it didn't work.

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
Are the endings different when defeating the Demon King on Easy difficulty?
The game does not have a completed status. Will it seriously change?

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
Are the endings different when defeating the Demon King on Easy difficulty?
The game does not have a completed status. Will it seriously change?
You were simply not supposed to be able to defeat the demon king on easy difficulty, it's just that the dev misjudged how strong certain builds could be. It's possible to defeat the demon king even without abusing the infinite draw build. So you get the same ending, it was just supposed to be impossible due to the buff he gets on Easy.

The game is "complete".

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes