4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
So...Don't want to read through 33 pages, did someone find a way to put mods in the game? Would actually buy it from Steam but I don't want everyone to see I'm playing stuff like this? Like idono why does Steam not allow you to skip tracking in some games.
I'm surprised no one responded in so long, but there are no external mod posts here, it's all just on steam (and also very basic, not like StS etc, best being a mod to add some voice-lines) so I'd argue it's even worth getting the mods. But ay, own it man, your friends see you play some sex game? Who cares, they'll only make it a big deal if you think it's a big deal, if you don't care then they will probably look at the game and think about getting it themselves.

Shame is only shame if you are ashamed, if you slap your balls on the wall and say "yeah so what, shits spicy" and people will just be impressed with the size of your balls, not really care so much about the wall you're hitting them against.

Jul 23, 2017
So for those asking for cheats and stuff. There is actually a mod on Steam Workshop (obviously need to buy the game on Steam, for those saying they don't want it to appear for their friends - make a second Steam account one just for adult games).

Anyway there is actually a mod on Steam workshop that has cheats and a lot of other features built in, including ability to hide the horns, wings and tail. As well as change breast size beyond what game supports and not to mention the cheats for maxing out your level and what not as well as full gallery unlocker.

This is the mod for those interested;

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to contact FlameTorch? I'd like to make a game with some similarities to LE, but would like to get some tech tips.

Specifically, my ideas for a game:
- appearance that changes based on stats (preferably 3D)
- turn based card combat similar to LE
- lewd cards build pleasure, and on orgasm enemies lose max energy (mobs die in one orgasm)
- open world tile based navigation like CoC, TiTs, Dryad Quest, and so on (so more of an open world RPG)

throwaway8800

Dec 31, 2021
Does anyone has the Game Mod Option from Steam Workshop?
Here's the URL:

I want to unlock the gallery in a not-so-tedious way instead of simply using a full save.
Tried but it didn't work.
So...Don't want to read through 33 pages, did someone find a way to put mods in the game? Would actually buy it from Steam but I don't want everyone to see I'm playing stuff like this? Like idono why does Steam not allow you to skip tracking in some games.
Flametorch set his game's workshop to only allow downloads from accounts owning the game (yeah, that's a Steam "feature"), which is kinda funny, considering he uses Nexusmods' Unity Mod Manager to add mod support to his game.

If someone in here has the game on Steam, I can guide you on how to download the mods as raw files and share with others, otherwise we are out of luck.
There are less than 10 mods, it should take 5 minutes or so for you to get the files and share them in here.

SkeetYeet

Jun 18, 2018
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but even after acquiring some mod files, this version of the game won't properly load the mod installer. Every time I try to get the mods to work, it gives the error "Class LEModManager not found" regardless of the method I use to install the mods, or where I put the DLL for the mods.

throwaway8800

Dec 31, 2021
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but even after acquiring some mod files, this version of the game won't properly load the mod installer. Every time I try to get the mods to work, it gives the error "Class LEModManager not found" regardless of the method I use to install the mods, or where I put the DLL for the mods.

This is the final version (3.0.1).

SkeetYeet

Jun 18, 2018
Where did you get it from? It's outdated by several builds.
This is super delayed but, I grabbed it from one of the really early comments I believe on the actual mod page. I have no way to access the actual mods as I don't own the game on steam. It does work pretty well though

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Damn the game is extremely rigged towards the enemy in HARD MODE, excruciatingly so that I managed to get a good run towards the First 2 Areas/Levels and when I came to the 3rd/ Final Area enemies are so damn BS with their high damage and high armors. Out of 7 enemies in 3rd area I managed to beat 1 through sheer RNG LUCK and the others I had to surrender (up to 5 times) to continue. The lack of Card Removal (I always remove when I go to merchant/merchant node) doomed my run with Shit RNG of bad cards (no defense/armor when needed, etc). One enemy in the 3rd level the Pounder/Ogre gets a + 30 perma attack boost (every 3-6 turns) no way to keep up with that with my meager +5 shield/10/12 shields. at one point it reached 50 damage per turn, while I barely manage to burst it down because of it's sheer HP. Seems like Hard mode is extremely reliant on RNG (Cards obtained, nodes that enable removal of cards, better artifacts) even then the 3rd layer/level/Area enemies are so absurdly tough with their shit ton of HP and shit ton of damage. Only way to win is with a myriad of upgrades through leveling and a godly Deck. Such a damn shame I was sure that my last run was the RUN I will beat Hard mode (because I have good cards, artifacts, etc) but alas the 3rd level enemies said NOPE.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Damn the game is extremely rigged towards the enemy in HARD MODE, excruciatingly so that I managed to get a good run towards the First 2 Areas/Levels and when I came to the 3rd/ Final Area enemies are so damn BS with their high damage and high armors. Out of 7 enemies in 3rd area I managed to beat 1 through sheer RNG LUCK and the others I had to surrender (up to 5 times) to continue. The lack of Card Removal (I always remove when I go to merchant/merchant node) doomed my run with Shit RNG of bad cards (no defense/armor when needed, etc). One enemy in the 3rd level the Pounder/Ogre gets a + 30 perma attack boost (every 3-6 turns) no way to keep up with that with my meager +5 shield/10/12 shields. at one point it reached 50 damage per turn, while I barely manage to burst it down because of it's sheer HP. Seems like Hard mode is extremely reliant on RNG (Cards obtained, nodes that enable removal of cards, better artifacts) even then the 3rd layer/level/Area enemies are so absurdly tough with their shit ton of HP and shit ton of damage. Only way to win is with a myriad of upgrades through leveling and a godly Deck. Such a damn shame I was sure that my last run was the RUN I will beat Hard mode (because I have good cards, artifacts, etc) but alas the 3rd level enemies said NOPE.
The trick is to turn down cards you don't absolutely need. Card removal becomes less important when you only have a deck size of like 20. The easiest way to beat hard mode is to stack bleed, but I've done it multiple times before with just a bunch of Sadism and Haste (and maybe a couple good cards, like Mana Stream and whatever the hell adds permanent +1 shield or damage)

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks to the guides/advices in the forums and through sheer fcking luck (RNG) I managed to win/beat the game (archdemon- Hard mode). Game is HARD AS FCK specially in hard mode, wherein some cards (mistress) are really vital to beating the game. The satisfaction I obtained from beating the game and seeing the FINAL CUTSCENE wherein the protagonist finally triumphs after a series of hardships was exhilarating. I was a bit out of the proper mindset in the mid game wherein I felt that every battle is a slog and the odds kept getting stacked against me, I even had to surrender to the 1st level/area boss so that I can continue my run (and was "rewarded" with the dealdos debuff that weaken me every 3 turns) I felt like giving up and just cheating/finding some way to end the game through "illegitimate means", but the game kept telling me to push onwards with the shit ton of good stuff LOOT/Artifacts and RNG Card Picks. Towards the end (3rd/Final Level/area) I was feeling confident as I managed to kill every enemy/miniboss on the way to the boss (since I got dumpstered in my last run and had to keep surrendering but this time it was different). The final showdown with the boss I was keeping my guard up with maybe new BS mechanics or some bullshit insta kill or some shit (well the game mechanics fcked me over plenty of times throughout the game) because it's hard mode and this is the first time I refought the final boss (aside from the one time of losing in normal mode). What a fantastic game, sure the balancing could be better for coomer gamers like me(hard to tryhard in H games as the primary role of H games is to enjoy oneself lol) but I'm hoping for a sequel/ another game developed by the developer which I might buy (poor financial status atm). Hopefully they improve the graphics/models/animations as the ones in this game is really janky (bordering on funny/meme status) lol.

TaimaninIllya

May 7, 2021
Sorry it wasn't "ctrl+f", it has been a while since I used dnSpy so it appears I forgot that wasn't actually opening search section. Ctrl+f only searches selected class and I didn't mean that.
Check the picture below, it should clarify what I meant.
View attachment 1668179
I'm trying to influence Essence but I don't see anything that remotely helps with that and I have no clue what to do anymore.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes