4.60 star(s) 58 Votes

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I've scoured the whole game many times but can't yet find the following events:

- Goblin Prisoner (edit: found him on the second floor, maybe my 25th or so run?)
- Tortured Humans
- Da'rrva

Does anyone know if there are specific requirements/techniques to find these events, or have I just got poor RNG? Many times I'll click on the event icon and it just launches into a normal battle, which I'm not sure whether it's a bug or intended random outcome for that tile.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

- Goblin Prisoner (edit: found him on the second floor, maybe my 25th or so run?)
- Tortured Humans
- Da'rrva

Does anyone know if there are specific requirements/techniques to find these events, or have I just got poor RNG? Many times I'll click on the event icon and it just launches into a normal battle, which I'm not sure whether it's a bug or intended random outcome for that tile.
Events are random, as far a I know. If I'm remembering right, scenes on the same floor tend to be grouped together in the gallery. You should be able to guestimate what floor they're on based on what other scenes it's next to.

Reactions: Beggarman

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018

- Tortured Humans
- Da'rrva

Both should be Lv3 unlocks. Both are just random events that you have to get lucky on - all I can say is to try and hunt out all the tiles every time. I think they're set as low-chance on each of the question tiles, but the pool generally doesn't get smaller the more they get selected, unlike with other options, so trying to hunt it down can be a pain. It's partly why I haven't gone back to hunt everything down for sure.

Reactions: Artix0

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Both should be Lv3 unlocks. Both are just random events that you have to get lucky on - all I can say is to try and hunt out all the tiles every time. I think they're set as low-chance on each of the question tiles, but the pool generally doesn't get smaller the more they get selected, unlike with other options, so trying to hunt it down can be a pain. It's partly why I haven't gone back to hunt everything down for sure.
Thanks very much for the help (and to Ferghus, too) - since I'm so close I'm gonna power through and see if I get lucky :BootyTime:

dragonborn309

Mar 26, 2021
So...Don't want to read through 33 pages, did someone find a way to put mods in the game? Would actually buy it from Steam but I don't want everyone to see I'm playing stuff like this? Like idono why does Steam not allow you to skip tracking in some games.
Well I use 2 steam accounts, I don't find anything that exposed me so far, but I need to hide +18 games from main account's library page.
Also steam notifies release of wish listed game trough email, mind this and it will look like any game purchase trough steam in your bank account or you can simply buy steam valet money and say it was gift for a friend if someone sees your bank.

Reactions: Beggarman
4.60 star(s) 58 Votes