4.60 star(s) 58 Votes

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, when I open the game I get a really bugged graphic, the game seems to work, but all the models are just ultra distorted, does anyone know how to fix it?

Lerupt

Oct 25, 2018
Is there a way to cheat an unlocked gallery? I remember in the old version there was a cheatEngine Table but it doesn't work in the new version, tried to install the full save file which i got from here too still no unlocked gallery, there are a few trainers on the internet but they either require a premium subscription or they don't have an unlock gallery option.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
The lust skill tree really is a noob trap, the other trees are so much better to spend your perks on early game. Bonus exp sounds nice until you realise getting just 1 extra artifact or 1 cast of temptation off will often make up the shortfall since that is where nearly all of the exp comes from.

Sorry, I'm not that skilled... how do I do it?
The costume toggle is near the bottom of the customization menu on the title screen.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
doesn't seem like the full save stuff work now. I've tryied installing it, and I've got no unlocked gallery.

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
emm do i have bag or something? because i defeated boss on stage 3 in difficulty normal and take ending where our succubi with army of other units crashed human baricade and out from dungeon or it not true end?

Reactions: Herpl

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Any fix for gpu utilization going up to 100%? Got a 2070 that runs the game well initially but after a few minutes starts tanking frames. Tried changing resolution and limiting frames/Vsync with no luck.

pervrt

Jun 29, 2018
emm do i have bag or something? because i defeated boss on stage 3 in difficulty normal and take ending where our succubi with army of other units crashed human baricade and out from dungeon or it not true end?
On Normal you are not supposed to be able to beat the boss, but if you did, yea, that's the ending.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
anybody open all talents?
for me it looks like to cumulative exp between runs. if you start new game you have to grind talent point from scratch. or not?

or "max level reached" means exactly what it means?)) and full talents cant be get?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 58 Votes