4.60 star(s) 58 Votes

Herpl

Dec 30, 2021
emm do i have bag or something? because i defeated boss on stage 3 in difficulty normal and take ending where our succubi with army of other units crashed human baricade and out from dungeon or it not true end?
Yep. You can beat the game on normal despite the game telling You otherwise. If You manage to keep his power low and kill his summons instantly, he is beatable even on normal difficulty.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
The game is surprisingly fun, although super unbalanced as well. Probably the best walkthrough to 100% everything in the game:
  • Lust is useless. Lust cards are very bad unless they cost 0 Lust. You will need essence for better cards at the Merchant Shop.
  • Less cards in deck is better. You do not (and should not) always take cards listed on the prize after battle. This is made even better with Overflowing Staff.
  • Remove 1 Spell is best to remove the excess Magic Missiles and Mana Shields; if you get cursed cards or useless cards, get rid of them first. Once you get Haste and Sadism, the other cards are useless.
  • Quick Shot and Mana Stream is high priority in any prize given. Prioritize upgrading Quick Shot first.
  • Infusion is a staple.
  • You heal at full every time you beat a boss or surrender to a boss.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The game is surprisingly fun, although super unbalanced as well. Probably the best walkthrough to 100% everything in the game:
  • Lust is useless. Lust cards are very bad unless they cost 0 Lust. You will need essence for better cards at the Merchant Shop.
  • Less cards in deck is better. You do not (and should not) always take cards listed on the prize after battle. This is made even better with Overflowing Staff.
  • Remove 1 Spell is best to remove the excess Magic Missiles and Mana Shields; if you get cursed cards or useless cards, get rid of them first. Once you get Haste and Sadism, the other cards are useless.
  • Quick Shot and Mana Stream is high priority in any prize given. Prioritize upgrading Quick Shot first.
  • Infusion is a staple.
  • You heal at full every time you beat a boss or surrender to a boss.
My guy, that's not much of a walkthrough. That isn't remotely close to helping anyone "100% everything in the game". Plus we already have a few guides linked in the OP.

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
Well, the game says it's not possible, but I actually killed the Archdemon on normal. XD
(and the strategy mainly involved a lust card actually for the comment above~healing up with the 10 lust Soul Drain between the first and 2nd attack of the Arch Demon was key in getting the win.)

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Tried this one out of boredom and I'm glad I did. I was never really into card games and have never played Slay the Spire which this game is said to heavily take inspiration from but this one still kept me up til 4 am, I even find myself often not caring about the H-scenes and just wanting to finish an area and grind.

Also I've played just fine without the crack, maybe the thread needs to be updated?

Mar 19, 2018
Tried this one out of boredom and I'm glad I did. I was never really into card games and have never played Slay the Spire which this game is said to heavily take inspiration from but this one still kept me up til 4 am, I even find myself often not caring about the H-scenes and just wanting to finish an area and grind.

Also I've played just fine without the crack, maybe the thread needs to be updated?
if you enjoyed this one, i highly recommend Slay the Spire then; Spire is essentially a much more polished version of this game in many aspects, featuring 4 classes instead of just 1, way more cards, lots more content, more difficulty levels, and like thousands of mods. super good stuff!

there's even a few H mods for Spire, but really by "a few" i mean "like maybe 5 that change like two things each"

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
if you enjoyed this one, i highly recommend Slay the Spire then; Spire is essentially a much more polished version of this game in many aspects, featuring 4 classes instead of just 1, way more cards, lots more content, more difficulty levels, and like thousands of mods. super good stuff!

there's even a few H mods for Spire, but really by "a few" i mean "like maybe 5 that change like two things each"
Yeah I've actually just started playing Slay the Spire right now after defeating the Arch Demon today. I can definitely see the resemblance in gameplay, with three characters locked and starting my ironclad's first little baby steps, here's to probably hundreds of hours playing it.

atlasrain

Feb 9, 2019
Anyone have issues moving the camera in 'Free Camera'? I can move the camera side to side using WASD, and I can click right mouse button, but I can't actually shift the angle.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I have an embarrassing number of hours having watched/played Slay the Spire. This game is most like that...but with a few key differences.

The lust system is the game's best feature and unique to this game. It functions sort of like StS potions in that it accumulates slowly but is saved between fights. There are two huge reasons why this system singlehandedly makes this game worth playing. First and foremost, it integrates the sex into the gameplay. Having an adult game that merely has some gameplay and then has some sex and just alternates between the two seems to be the standard, but its really unsatisfying. Second, it gives the player some very meaningful long-term decisions (i.e. take the extra damage/shields now or save them for later). I only wish the game leaned into this a little more for unique effects like the single target 3 turn CC (not just things like a bit of damage/shields).

There are a few issues that could easily be fixed: make the deck always viewable, always let the player see what an upgrade for a card will be before taking it, and so on.

The game is fairly balanced but relies on RNG particularly when going from act 1 to 2. In my first run I didn't get offered good relics or rare cards and simply got whittled down. In my second run I got the relic that upgrades a random card every time you don't take a card reward (OP by the way), a couple 0 cost +2 mana +3 draw cards, and built bleed/shield retain. EZ Clap.

I hope more classes and/or viable builds are added for replayability. I didn't really see many options for effective offense other than bleeds, and shields/retain definitely seems like the strongest defense.

Reactions: Beggarman

Jake333555

Apr 1, 2021
At first the game worked great, but after a reset everything broke. As You can see on the Screen Shots, I'm getting some weird artifacts instead of the characters. The game returns to it's original state only when I delete my save file (deleting game folder itself does nothing). Does anybody know the fix? 1676214529992.png 1676214529992.png 1676214283751.png

4.60 star(s) 58 Votes