4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, it's just like a slightly watered down Slay the Spire atm, just lacking the options/versatility in builds atm. One thing I will say is a lot of the sound effects/voices annoy me (The spitroast with the guard moaning, and a couple others loop too quickly). I also don't see a way to advance the animations to quicker speeds, seems like you have to just watch it auto to cum, or exit. Maybe I'm missing a keybind but it's not space/enter.

Animations are pretty damn good btw. Nice variety too. This would be a pretty legit game even without the H content, love these types of H games. I mean, kinda hard to mess up the Slay the Spire formula, but I don't mind the fairly blatant copying in this case. It's done well enough that people who like Slay the Spire or have never played it would enjoy it even with/without the comparison. This isn't just somebody trying to make bank on/rip off an existing formula as is often the case, it actually has some care/consideration to it to make it unique enough (The alternate energy cost to some spells with Lust allowing different playstyles) and it's done with a high level of quality.

Glad I tried this, I almost passed it up. Pleasant surprise and a rarity in that I'm actually willing to hope this completes, lol.

Last edited:

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
ok so, the game seems interesting so i wanna ask, anyone get a problem where the game stops working in the middle of the loading screen?

Kuatt

Mar 10, 2017
ok so, the game seems interesting so i wanna ask, anyone get a problem where the game stops working in the middle of the loading screen?
Just leave it alone for a bit (you can alt-tab and do whatever) and it will load.

It might just be me, but after that first long load it seems the game loads faster afterwards.

Reactions: N3koGuy
Jan 10, 2019
Neither the mega or Gdrive appear to still be up, id love to try the game but the alternatives dont work for me either, looking forward to it though!

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
So the game is poorly optimized like hell. Changing the graphics doesn't change a thing and my GPUs are turning into turbines right now...

Reactions: pirat4u

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Pretty great game overall, my only real complaint is the gallery gives no indication of how to unlock the scenes you're missing.

Reactions: Artix0

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Honestly the bleed build with a bunch o shields is kinda the only viable way to progress, we need some "stat points" that allow to lvl up HP damage or something, the tallents are fine but we need more raw numbers, to make other playstyles viable as well.
[huge dissapointment you cant seduce the doggie :( ]

Reactions: Scotty Boyo

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Honestly the bleed build with a bunch o shields is kinda the only viable way to progress, we need some "stat points" that allow to lvl up HP damage or something, the tallents are fine but we need more raw numbers, to make other playstyles viable as well.
sadly bleed is still the fastest way to build up dmg, and for this game to feel complete, more than bestiality would complete the package, like futa/strapon content,orgy scenes, and humiliation scenes. this game has potential, but i've seen the projected steam (out of early access) goals, and its just to add more cards/enemies/floors as well as endings, but no mentions of fetish category addition, on the bright side, it is assumed it will take around 3 months to "complete" the game.
I wish it best, but i'll not purchase it on my steam account....because...you know.
Still looking for a full gallery save, cant seem to find the middle section scenes, missing around 25 scenes.

Scotty Boyo

Oct 10, 2017
you can never go wrong with hard stats

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Finally some UNITY game which work on my pc. And also some REALLY good unity game.
May i ask: There any way to increase somehow essence max cap? I mean not to ridicoulose 999+ but +5-15, something like that.

saltySpeedo

Aug 24, 2016
Beat it on the second try. if you've played slay the spire before you'll find this game to be absurdly easy, stack defense+str stats they're somewhat common cards opt for any multihit or str scaling option. stack lust early because the starter relic is broken. if you get the event that gives you the weak relic do it immediately it's broken. Also, use cheat engine to speed the game up, fuck waiting for the stupid sex animations.

Reactions: Vega The Moth

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
sadly bleed is still the fastest way to build up dmg, and for this game to feel complete, more than bestiality would complete the package, like futa/strapon content,orgy scenes, and humiliation scenes. this game has potential, but i've seen the projected steam (out of early access) goals, and its just to add more cards/enemies/floors as well as endings, but no mentions of fetish category addition, on the bright side, it is assumed it will take around 3 months to "complete" the game.
I wish it best, but i'll not purchase it on my steam account....because...you know.
Still looking for a full gallery save, cant seem to find the middle section scenes, missing around 25 scenes.
Quick tip for you : you can seduce enemies while restrained (the boss that calls goons from the first floor, and the goblin hunters (?) on the second) Just be sure to not have more armor then the spell charge's number IE 10 =< your shields. Yes you can have 10 shield and get caught.
Where are the saves located? i could just shair mine im still missing a few things but not 25.

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
Im not sure where it saves. But I went to C:\Users\AppData\Roaming and deleted a file call ***** steamEMU , then I lost my whole gallery. (***** is a name , i dont remember what it calls)

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes