4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
I think i found it C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Flametorch\LastEvil . Lemme know if this is it.

Shadowlord

Oct 16, 2017
This is 'full gallery' save for the current version, 1.3.3 (the missing 2 scenes are not released due to some balance issue, stated by Dev)

replace the folder at
'C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Flametorch\...'

EDIT: save file removed, as simply copy place is not working.

Last edited:

Shadowlord

Oct 16, 2017
Hm, save file doesn't work. Ok, so how to unlock all by gameplay, any hints?
The gallery separate into multiple sections
1. Event image (row1:1 to row6:2)
2. Mid-Battle Seduction scene (row6:3 to row7:4)
3. Essence Extract scene, win the battle (row8:1 to row12:2)
4. Rape scene, lose the battle (row12:3 to row17:4)
5. Merchant scene (row18)
6. Event scene (row19:1 to row21:2)

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
unless i did something wrong, just plopping down the file in Last evil just wipes out what i've currently unlocked.

Oct 12, 2018
Its a unity game, usually for unity savegames you just have to open up the registry key and edit that instead. if i wasnt as busy, id do it in a heartbeat, alas though i am not really home for the next 2 days. This method has been tried and true for dungeons n maid and for that one darksouls 2d esque game whcih name i forgot.

As f or me, im missing those 3scenes, any help? 1584029888113.png 1584029869185.png

Yetti88

Nov 2, 2017
Hey! Does anyone have the problem where in the "magnifying glass" room cant choose any options ? Does anyone know if there is a fix for this ?

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
The saves probably are connected to some registry entries probably, since there's achievemenens n all that. Im sorry my save wiped peoples saves :( i dident know

Reactions: Sennin

Shadowlord

Oct 16, 2017
Its a unity game, usually for unity savegames you just have to open up the registry key and edit that instead. if i wasnt as busy, id do it in a heartbeat, alas though i am not really home for the next 2 days. This method has been tried and true for dungeons n maid and for that one darksouls 2d esque game whcih name i forgot.

As f or me, im missing those 3scenes, any help? View attachment 584516 View attachment 584514
Thank for clarify the save issue.

The 1st one is you fight the 1st floor boss (one that has doggie) kill the dog, then lose the fight.
The other 2 are unavailable in this version.

Reactions: N3koGuy
Oct 12, 2018
Thank for clarify the save issue.

The 1st one is you fight the 1st floor boss (one that has doggie) kill the dog, then lose the fight.
The other 2 are unavailable in this version.
Are there any other fights where killing a specific oponent but not the rest will give me different scenes? I miss some more. Like does the orc champion with his living armor have one depending on if the armor is dead or not?

Shadowlord

Oct 16, 2017
Are there any other fights where killing a specific oponent but not the rest will give me different scenes? I miss some more. Like does the orc champion with his living armor have one depending on if the armor is dead or not?
For most battle with multiple enemies, losing while having different number of enemies does effect the rape scene.
Few exceptions should be slimes and slaver(1st floor boss, one without doggie)
Orc champion has only 1 rape scene, his living armor make no difference as of now (1.3.3).

smc1979

Oct 22, 2019
Figured out how to use someone else saved game. I knew it had to be encoded by something since other save games couldn't be used. Steam ID seemed like a good place to start. I also tested by deleting all the registry keys under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Flametorch\LastEvil and it didnt affect the gallery or saved game at all.

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Flametorch\LastEvil\PlayState_Goldberg.data
is based off the steam ID that is in the the file
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\settings\user_steam_id.txt

I tested this by changing the ID in the file and loading the game and the gallery was gone. I put the original ID back into the file and gallery was back.

So if posting your saved game you also need to put what ID is in that file.

Hope this helps :)

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
Figured out how to use someone else saved game. I knew it had to be encoded by something since other save games couldn't be used. Steam ID seemed like a good place to start. I also tested by deleting all the registry keys under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Flametorch\LastEvil and it didnt affect the gallery or saved game at all.

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Flametorch\LastEvil\PlayState_Goldberg.data
is based off the steam ID that is in the the file
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\settings\user_steam_id.txt

I tested this by changing the ID in the file and loading the game and the gallery was gone. I put the original ID back into the file and gallery was back.

So if posting your saved game you also need to put what ID is in that file.

Hope this helps :)
Someone please be the hero and post theirs, I dont want to spend another few hours to make back the gallery :(

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes