hammerface

May 18, 2018
This is the exact same problem I'm having every time. I have no idea how to fix this mess but I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having this problem.
yeah, haven't seen many mentions of it. i suppose it's something to do with how the game uses your hardware? hope the dev find the issue

D

Deleted member 321684

Got 100/100 on every girl but cant trigger fancy dinner, there is no option and i have like 4 bottles of wine. But no dialog option to trigger it. Every other scene I unlocked
Same here, 100 everyone, every scene so far. Can't find anyone at any time with other than red border.

BTW. weren't there 2 dreams? Did not play from scatch, so I thought I had both, but only one is shown on "my" PC

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
This is really a good game but for now its just handjob,blowjob kind of a deal, will be better in some updates, but one of most innovative games out there :)

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
Same here, 100 everyone, every scene so far. Can't find anyone at any time with other than red border.

BTW. weren't there 2 dreams? Did not play from scatch, so I thought I had both, but only one is shown on "my" PC
2nd dream is bugged you can repeat it from the main menu extra

Jun 13, 2018
yeah, haven't seen many mentions of it. i suppose it's something to do with how the game uses your hardware? hope the dev find the issue
I've tried setting it to be a high priority when it's running but that hasn't helped. I've even closed everything else on my pc and it doesn't help. So whatever it's doing with my hardware while running must be pretty big.

jc12

Jan 19, 2018
I've tried setting it to be a high priority when it's running but that hasn't helped. I've even closed everything else on my pc and it doesn't help. So whatever it's doing with my hardware while running must be pretty big.
Laptop/PC specs? You're probably going to have a tough time trying to play this on integrated graphics if you don't have a dedicated GPU.

Jun 13, 2018
Laptop/PC specs? You're probably going to have a tough time trying to play this on integrated graphics if you don't have a dedicated GPU.
Where do I find my specs? You can tell how much I must clearly know about my pc and this stuff just from that question so you might have to speak in simple terms to me.

jc12

Jan 19, 2018
Where do I find my specs? You can tell how much I must clearly know about my pc and this stuff just from that question so you might have to speak in simple terms to me.
No problem, do you know what operating system you're using? Windows 7, 10 etc?
On most versions of windows, you should be able to press the start button, type in dxdiag in the search and open that.
Only important thing to check is what processor you're using which you can find on the 'system' tab, then click the 'display' tab and check what graphics device you're using. Need more help just ask.

Last edited:

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Seems to be several bugs. Played it for 7 hours on a new game, never triggered the Fancy Dinner scene, the workout scene gets looped, couldnt get Katherine to wear Virgin Killer outfit much less Adrianna's fancy clothes. I think there needs to be a progress bar or % indicator on progression or make it like milftoon drama when your at the end get a warning and exit the game or something similar to that effect.
Explained how to get the fancy dinner and even included a post with a save during the event literally 3-5 post before yours.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Got 100/100 on every girl but cant trigger fancy dinner, there is no option and i have like 4 bottles of wine. But no dialog option to trigger it. Every other scene I unlocked
Are you talking to the aunt/natasha at her table or while she is walking to her table at about 6 or 7 p.m, because you may have to talk to her to trigger it while she is walking back from the pool. Also I included a save during the event about 3-4 pages back.

Jun 13, 2018
No problem, do you know what operating system you're using? Windows 7, 10 etc?
On most versions of windows, you should be able to press the start button, type in dxdiag in the search and open that.
Only important thing to check is what processor you're using which you can find on the 'system' tab, then click the 'display' tab and check what graphics device you're using. Need more help just ask.
Alright using Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. Which thing am I looking for to tell me graphic device?

jc12

Jan 19, 2018
Alright using Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. Which thing am I looking for to tell me graphic device?
If you're on Dxdiag, just go to the 'Display' tab, first thing you should see is a section called 'device' and right under that it says 'name'. Should look like this:

Will most likely say 'Intel HD Graphics xxxx' if you're using integrated graphics, which may not be enough to run this unfortunately. :(
Hopefully down the line the creators will be able to optimise and clean it up and allow lower end hardware to run it.

Jun 13, 2018
If you're on Dxdiag, just go to the 'Display' tab, first thing you should see is a section called 'device' and right under that it says 'name'. Should look like this:
View attachment 353957

Will most likely say 'Intel HD Graphics xxxx' if you're using integrated graphics, which may not be enough to run this unfortunately. :(
Hopefully down the line the creators will be able to optimise and clean it up and allow lower end hardware to run it.

There you go. That's what mine saids.

Jun 13, 2018
That's your problem there really, the GT 610 is more of an 'extra video-out card' than it is a graphics card, and is about 7 years old. Not really the hardware you can expect to play this on I'm afraid. :(
I see. Well that explains a lot of my gaming troubles then. Sadly though with no money coming in I can't upgrade any time soon. Thanks for helping me with this though.

Jan 28, 2018
I think this has a different effect once you get them all topless before you go, but it's been awhile so it may only end the scene.

Did you get them topless in the dining/living area before suggesting it?
I did, yes. I also tried it both ways (only Nat being topless and all being topless) but got the same result both times, with Kat brushing it off saying "good joke, let's just go swimming."

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 210 Votes