Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
we have a option to resize that ugly tits?
There are no such resizing options, no.
It sounds like you're looking for a game with a character creator, or perhaps something like House Party, tbh.
I very much doubt that Last Hope will change that much, to include resizing of body parts.

There's TONS of customization in games like Honey Select and Play Home, however. Or just go for any of the other myriad of Illusion games.

Reactions: -FibaG-

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
When is the release?
From the Patreon:

The majority of you voted for continued events so that's exactly what I have been working on lately. The next update will contain at least 7 updated events and if I have the time I will also add the next set of photos from the girls. As for when that update is due i am hoping to release it around the end of this month or very early next month.
And thursday the dev said on discord that the update should be ready in a couple of days, so if all goes fine it should be out today

Last edited:

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
Guys, can anyone upload a full save from V3.2? That's where I left off in the game, but I ended up losing my saves because of a power problem (bad source).

Would anyone please help me with this? I don't have much time to restart the game from the beginning.

Grateful!

P.S: Sorry about my English, I'm brazilian. :)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
there is a download link at :
Can't debrid from these servers, it takes 5 hours to dowload 900mb when it normally takes me 10 seconds...hate these links svs gives lol

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Would anybody please be able to share their save with more up to date content please? I can't seem to access my older ones.

Lepaca

Jun 6, 2018
Would anybody please be able to share their save with more up to date content please? I can't seem to access my older ones.
Hopefully this is helpful, theres a link on where to put it on the first page under "Patch Instructions" should lead you to the same path.

Reactions: CouchPillow
4.50 star(s) 210 Votes