3. KT: BOOB J in Shower
4. KT: Sex in Bath
5. KT: Peeping in the toilet
6. NT: Fingering in Shower
7. NT: Sex in Bath
Its all new scenes no updated right?

Now UPDATED scenes:
1. AD. Fancy dinner added SEX option
2. KT. and NT. Fancy dinner added ? option(BUG)
3. KT masturbating scene in 11 AM with ? (BUG) Its new scene or updated?

Maybe there are still updated scenes or is that all?
Judging by the changelog, there should be updated rather than new scenes.
AD - 3 KT -2 NT - 2
PS: Sorry for my English i am from Kazakhstan)

Last edited:

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
same here 2 bugs:
Katherine and Natasha Fancy dinner, condom option = stuck in option menu no entries
KT masturbating scene in 11 here room, enter = stuck in option menu no entries

Only thing you can do is going to main menu and load a save.

I fix would be nice :)

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Before you get to 400 just keep doing events with the condom. After 400 you'll get an event where you need to go to the medbay and get a pair of scissors out of the cabinet. Then go back to the seeder fuel and interact with the lid in order to unscrew the screws. Then you'll get the level 3 keycard and can keep filling the seeder to 450.
I had to interact with the seeder again, not the lid. Tripped me up for a minute.

Reactions: TheKingCobra

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I think the K masturbating scene is new. I don't remember it being there before. Also there's an A masturbating scene, but I didn't have her love maxed when she did it so not sure if you're able to enter.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I still cant trigger fancy dinner, max seeder fuel, max love to all 4 wines... no option to special event with Nat.
Did you walk in on Nat while she was dressing? Did you lie? Did you buy her the dress and give it to her? Did she show it off for you?

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
I have bought the map in the store. How I can use it? It is no in my inventory?

Edit: storage, 3D printer

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
Amazing, nice gift for the weekend. I was trying to set up my Patreon this week but they're giving me nothing but issues. If I can ever get it to work I will unironically donate to this :cool:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Ok I'm convinced the new event glows are broken. It's been telling me there's a new event with Adrianna washing dishes for the past several updates, and it's been telling me there's a new event with her in her room at night too. I've tried every option both drunk and sober. Am I supposed to buy something? How do I even make money?

Also, does anyone know what the level 3 acccess card gets in this update or is it TBD?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Ok I'm convinced the new event glows are broken. It's been telling me there's a new event with Adrianna washing dishes for the past several updates, and it's been telling me there's a new event with her in her room at night too. I've tried every option both drunk and sober. Am I supposed to buy something? How do I even make money?

Also, does anyone know what the level 3 acccess card gets in this update or is it TBD?
Bathrooms.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
So ive got to ask what time does the sister and mother use the bath, also how to trigger extended fancy dinner with mother?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017

How far did you get with her washing dishes? The full event as far as I recall ends with milking her tits. It may be tied into her second clothing option.

There are a few different paths with her at night, but the most you get there currently I believe is a handjob without the condom. The morning after you can get funky with her while she's asleep though, both if you slept there and if you didn't.

You make money by doing the asteroids-like game on the flight deck.

The level 3 access card unlocks the ability to enter rooms that were previously locked, such as bedrooms while the girls are masturbating, or bathrooms when they're bathing/showering. The full scenes unlocked via this are detailed in posts a page or two above this.

MaxPain22192

May 27, 2018
How does the cheat engine work, and how can I change the amount of matter I have, I tried the tutorials and they confused me even more?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
How far did you get with her washing dishes? The full event as far as I recall ends with milking her tits. It may be tied into her second clothing option.

There are a few different paths with her at night, but the most you get there currently I believe is a handjob without the condom. The morning after you can get funky with her while she's asleep though, both if you slept there and if you didn't.

You make money by doing the asteroids-like game on the flight deck.

The level 3 access card unlocks the ability to enter rooms that were previously locked, such as bedrooms while the girls are masturbating, or bathrooms when they're bathing/showering. The full scenes unlocked via this are detailed in posts a page or two above this.
The only option there is is grope then she basically says thanks for that now go away

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
Ok so i kinda figured out where the bath options are but with the extended fancy dinner with mom do you need to have max relasonship with her first?

Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
OK. we have completely NEW scenes with 400 fuel. its:
1. AD: BOOB J or Sex in Bath
2. AD: HJ in Shower
3. KT: BOOB J in Shower
4. KT: Sex in Bath
5. KT: Peeping in the toilet
6. NT: Fingering in Shower
7. NT: Sex in Bath
Its all new scenes no updated right?

Now UPDATED scenes:
1. AD. Fancy dinner added SEX option
2. KT. and NT. Fancy dinner added ? option(BUG)
3. KT masturbating scene in 11 AM with ? (BUG) Its new scene or updated?

Maybe there are still updated scenes or is that all?
Judging by the changelog, there should be updated rather than new scenes.
AD - 3 KT -2 NT - 2
PS: Sorry for my English i am from Kazakhstan)
I also found a Katherine Sex scene at 5 PM when she is dressing up. Pick "Surprise Her" and "Say Thanks" and enjoy. Not sure if it is new or just missed it from before

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes