Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone ask the dev to put a mac version test together? This game looks off-the0charts for me. But I am not someone who can play without mac. Wine and other ports are waay too complex to run on mac. (they put soo much red tape in programming). I'd love to be able to play this some day..

Reactions: tossler
Dec 21, 2019
anyone have a proper walk-through? Im pretty sure I have 90% of the scenes but cant get the solarium one beyond just touching with the mother, and i cant pull the shorts down when helping aunt when she is stuck. also, only able to get one photo of the aunt?

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Bet you regret setting this game within an adrift space ship huh? How you gonna introduce new characters now? Where's my clone entourage with their only differences being hair styles and fashion?

You have to be a man and actually finish the game, start a new one. That's more than 99% of other WEG makers can do, so take pride that it's finally over. And I know you're not imaginative enough to come up with new positions other than oral/doggy/missionary/cowgirl.
I don't really remember what is explained in the beginning, been awhile since I replayed from start cause I always use my save.
But, if they didn't say that they were the only humans left for sure, then he could have MC's family detect another similar spaceship as their own, and then have that spaceship include a whole new family, if he wanted to introduce new characters.
Or he could get funky with it and try to see if he can make some sort of alien race models and stuff, who knows. Space is far bigger than earth, way more to explore and do.

Dec 21, 2019
Bet you regret setting this game within an adrift space ship huh? How you gonna introduce new characters now? Where's my clone entourage with their only differences being hair styles and fashion?
Im sure you can find other adrift ships in space with the drone... maybe dock your ship to theirs increasing the map, and increasing the required seeder fuel. That at least seems realistic to me.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
Im sure you can find other adrift ships in space with the drone... maybe dock your ship to theirs increasing the map, and increasing the required seeder fuel. That at least seems realistic to me.
This is my favorite map ere'. Don't mean the best of course.
I think it would be cool if the dude just kept adding more scenes for the same characters, then made a new game with a new family.
The whole drive for these kind of things is the corruption and build up. It's kinda why A Zombie's Life feels better than that zombie resort spiritual successor, you have sex 30 seconds in. Other than making the existing family unit do even more depraved shit there's nothing else here for most degenerates. I mean do ya really wanna find some people who are like "ohhh god I was trapped, thankz." "I sad friend died". "Can you get this item from the debris of the ship and use your laser beam to grab it?". Okay sex now!
Pblblbl this guy is too talented and needs to make moah GOOD stuff not go sideways.

prew

Dec 24, 2017
Okay having a glitch occur everytime I reach 400. MC text appears as an empty box and does not progress. I can still look around but no movenet and no way to progress the missing text.
If you save fast the game, just right after reaching the 400 and before the cutscene then you'll be able to load the game and continue.

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Unlocked rec room, went to tanning room, grabbed the camera attachment, have camera in inventory but each time I select the camera in inventory and try to place the camera in bedrooms/bathrooms I get the message that tells me I need to have the attachment...needs bug fix.

Reactions: krams_alfa

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I wish someone would create a how to unlock /progress guide, I have all three at max affection but I have no idea what I am missing to progress/ trigger the yellow outline to turn green.

Reactions: Grease_Factory
Dec 21, 2019
I wish someone would create a how to unlock /progress guide, I have all three at max affection but I have no idea what I am missing to progress/ trigger the yellow outline to turn green.
Haha. I have been bumbling around and occasionally find a new scene.

I am at max affection and have purchased everything from the store. (have you played with the digital store lady yet?)

Gyeertoo

May 26, 2017
New 9.0 events:
1) Adriana+Kat - in the evening at TV. Go to capitans apartments and get scene, when Kat and Adrina looking TV. You can hide and watch (new scene) or not.
2) Natasha, when she go to sleep (boobs option). (Need max love and seed)
3) Adriana with Natasha in solarium. Interact Adriana, Nat will left.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
It was jammed in the pipe for the seeder when you need to fix it for a second time... grab the scissors from the med bay cabinet and use them as a screwdriver... you can also pick up some pills but i dont know what they do...
Would I need to start a new game for this? I'm at seeder 380 something (bugs out when i get to 400), the scissors have already been taken and there doesn't seem to be a key card stuck anywhere...

Dec 21, 2019
Would I need to start a new game for this? I'm at seeder 380 something (bugs out when i get to 400), the scissors have already been taken and there doesn't seem to be a key card stuck anywhere...
no idea... i think i got that stuff on previous build then moved to the new build once i was already at 450... im just hunting for scenes now.

it allows you to get a bathroom scene with both the mother and sister, but i keep getting "i should respect her privacy" for the aunts shower...

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
anyone have a proper walk-through? Im pretty sure I have 90% of the scenes but cant get the solarium one beyond just touching with the mother, and i cant pull the shorts down when helping aunt when she is stuck. also, only able to get one photo of the aunt?
Been awhile and it's a little outdated, but I found the walkthrough/guide here helped me:
https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v9-0-poolside-games.23793/page-151#post-2720280

If nothing else, it describes the weekly schedules of the women. The guide is from two months ago though, and so deals with version 0.6 of the game.

Reactions: Grease_Factory
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes