voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I believe this is now accurate, and probably a bit easier to get an overview of their schedules than the various other ones I've seen tossed around. Hoping someone finds it useful.

Actually, slight correction already. Kat's 16:00-17:00 is supposed to be "shower", not "bathing".

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a shower scene for Adrianna? Or am I just getting fucked over by a bug, because the guy keeps saying "This will not go well for me if I go in there". (Context is I have unlocked everything I can access other bath scenes with level 3 card).
tl;dr Can you access the shower scene for Adrianna, if so what is it and how did you access it?

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a shower scene for Adrianna? Or am I just getting fucked over by a bug, because the guy keeps saying "This will not go well for me if I go in there". (Context is I have unlocked everything I can access other bath scenes with level 3 card).
tl;dr Can you access the shower scene for Adrianna, if so what is it and how did you access it?
I think for now that scene is planned but not yet implemented; you can peep her on the shower by hiding the camera in her bathroom beforehand....

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I think for now that scene is planned but not yet implemented; you can peep her on the shower by hiding the camera in her bathroom beforehand....
Ahh thank you. Now all that's left of this update is to wait for the 8.1 update to drop here.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Im having issues to unlock the new 8.0 Kath scene at the gym. When she is doing her pulls, I see the yellow outline around her, and I don’t get the Hold option when receiving the titjob which supposedly leads to the f*** scene.

Im maxed both in affection points and the GAIA seeder. And so far I think I’ve already unlocked all other scenes.

Any idea which prerequisite can I be missing for that?

thx

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I recall I was able to enter the shower and she would give you a hj, but I'm not sure why I can't now

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just found out you can place cameras in the following rooms

Adrianna's Bedroom and Bathroom
Kathrine's Bedroom and Bathroom
Natasha's Bedroom and Bathroom

Use the computer in the MC bedroom to watch, you can only place 3 camera's at a time

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Longshot, but is there a walkthrough or something? Haven't had the time to read 152 pages at once.

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
They are
-Sex in the bath tub
-Sex on the dinner table during the dinner event
-Sex when she's sleeping in the morning, "Don't spend the night" go to her room at 7am and spread her legs
-Sex in the morning in her room, after you spend the night with her
To do that, give her wine, go to her room at 11am, try to kiss, embrace, ask to spend the night, remove her panties and it should be good from there.
I'm unable to have sex with mom in the morning after spending the night in her place, I followed your steps, but after we wake up she says she had a wet dream and kicks me out

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Poolside, great update man!
... please consider doing mores scenes with the girls hair being dry, they got so beautiful hairwork done no need to use this straggly hair all the time ...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm unable to have sex with mom in the morning after spending the night in her place, I followed your steps, but after we wake up she says she had a wet dream and kicks me out
It been a while since I've played the previous versions, so I can't recall what you might need to do to get the option.
Except to make sure you've maxed her relationship points (currently 140 I believe), and the seeder fuel on the flight deck (1st door on the right, currently 450 I believe)
Other than that I can't think of anything else that you might need to do.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes