karalala

Apr 16, 2018

Changelog:
Added auto saves
Improved Map to show entire ship
Added character schedule to the shop which shows what characters will do each day and if there new scenes
Added Tab shortcut for map/schedule
Added Checklist of finished events to computer (some events may not show up even if you have done them before but they if you go through them again it will fix this)

Fixed interact UI showing up without event
Fixed issue with 400 seeder fuel event
Fixed Adrianna TV event
Fixed Adrianna bed event
Fixed Katherine shower event
Fixed Katherine bed event
Fixed issue with camera attachment
Fixed dream 1 skirt

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
How do you cheek to how much money the m.c has available to buy things in the store ? I am asking becouse i don't see the in game currency anywhere . the only currency I see is how much it cost but not how much the m.c has available to spend.

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
How do you cheek to how much money the m.c has available to buy things in the store ? I am asking becouse i don't see the in game currency anywhere . the only currency I see is how much it cost but not how much the m.c has available to spend.
edit it by save editor

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
In a non-cheating way?
It's in your inventory called "matter".

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dam this game gets to hard to play on pc
Dont know but movements are to laggy strange i can play every other game with no problems
i deleted from 1 minute this game (n)

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Optimisation is necessary = true, but it's not that bad.

@Jack-O : whats wrong?
( When I wrote this, there were only two links with a 32bit version :p )

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Dam this game gets to hard to play on pc
Dont know but movements are to laggy strange i can play every other game with no problems
i deleted from 1 minute this game (n)
If you have a poor PC then this will max it out. Don't blame the game if you're trying to use a potato to play it. :) My PC is a year old and the game runs like butter on it.

Reactions: ng728x

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Always excited when i see an update for this, Saw you fixed quite a few scenes.
If you have a poor PC then this will max it out. Don't blame the game if you're trying to use a potato to play it. :) My PC is a year old and the game runs like butter on it.
I concur. My rig isn't anything special. But if you play with a laptop with integrated graphics you're not gonna get very far. Usually it's a matter of VRAM.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
too bad that my pc is too slow for such games, it is a good game, but i don't want to stress my pc with the requirements.

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Is there any bug if I have reached 500+ seeders, seems like I cannot acheive the 450 seeder event, in my memory if 400 seeder event is opening the minigame that earn the matters

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes