SeymourAzzes

Jan 13, 2018
I figure this has been asked before, and I can't find the way to search a specific post for keywords, but anyway, is there any intercourse sans condom, featuring the main girls in the game yet?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
CPU Intel I5-8400 or AMD Ryzen5-2600.

GPU Nvidia GTX1050TI or AMD RX560. (4GB Memory)

Cheap and with sufficient performance.
An i5-8400/Ryzen 5 2600 are not needed to run this game. In fact, I was running it at a constant 60 FPS with an i5-2500k + GTX 970.

The GPU is what matters most here. The 1050 ti and RX 560 you suggested should be sufficient to run the game at 60 FPS, with shadows set to medium or low.

Please dont post misleading information. I'm willing to bet that even an old i5-760 should be enough to run this game smoothly.

Also, the user you quoted mentioned frequent crashes. They clearly arent asking what hardware they need in order to run the game at max graphics settings or something.
They just want the game to run without crashing.

Reactions: Alannnnn

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
CPU Intel I5-8400 or AMD Ryzen5-2600.

GPU Nvidia GTX1050TI or AMD RX560. (4GB Memory)

Cheap and with sufficient performance.
Except the Intel GPU, everything else is same in my PC like you mentioned.But I cannot change the resolution or else the low level fatal error pops up on the screen.I can only run the game at 1600*900 where I feel a bit of problem with camera motion.Is there any sort of patch to fix it?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
There is a quest below Adrianna's part where I am supposed to sneak in the lounge at night but I am not able to trigger it.What do I need to do exactly?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Except the Intel GPU, everything else is same in my PC like you mentioned.But I cannot change the resolution or else the low level fatal error pops up on the screen.I can only run the game at 1600*900 where I feel a bit of problem with camera motion.Is there any sort of patch to fix it?
Are you playing in windowed ? Does your Screen Support that?

And what do you mean by Intel GPU?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
There is a quest below Adrianna's part where I am supposed to sneak in the lounge at night but I am not able to trigger it.What do I need to do exactly?
you need to come from the 2nd lift, not the one from your chambers but bridge/aunts quarters.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
It is known that Intel integrated graphics cards have operating problems with Unreal Engine, but also with emulators such as Citra and Rpcs3, but in general, also with other more or less important games.

In fact, they are the cards with the most lousy drivers on the market.

At this point and giving you confidence on what are the technical characteristics of your PC, a small sum for the RX560 gpu alone, should solve all your problems.

In case, however, try a lower resolution and various graphic effects disabled, after a clean reinstall of the system.

Edit: right now, the XFX RX560 (in compact form) is sold at 110 bags, a great price and good brand.

here you have all the technical specifications:

Even an approximate 350 Watt power supply is fine.
Thanks for your suggestion.I need to try this game in a different system then.Not on a laptop and surely not on an Intel graphics card.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
wait until sister and mother are in the living room/kitchen ("captains quarters") watching tv
They came in the quarters to watch TV but when I interacted,same scenes that happened when I generally watch TV with them are repeating.Even the objective was not completed in the Adrianna part.Any other parameters I need to follow?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
They came in the quarters to watch TV but when I interacted,same scenes that happened when I generally watch TV with them are repeating.Even the objective was not completed in the Adrianna part.Any other parameters I need to follow?
do not wait for them to enter, you need to enter after they are in there. again, not from your quarters but from the other side of the ship.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes