Kwilung

Oct 4, 2017
Ok. I'm enjoying this game but kinda confused. I have max affection, and seed at 450. I can't find any other green events. Only yellow. But its saying I'm missing stuff on my checklist. Any suggestions? Here is a screenshot of my checklist. 2020-04-01 13_36_13-Last Hope.png

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Ok. I'm enjoying this game but kinda confused. I have max affection, and seed at 450. I can't find any other green events. Only yellow. But its saying I'm missing stuff on my checklist. Any suggestions? Here is a screenshot of my checklist. View attachment 605171
Pretty sure the missing contest event is just a bug.

The missing Natasha scenes are pretty self explanatory though, I'd be surprised if you missed those? If you've had sex with Natasha in the hot tub, and the doggy style while she's fixing the ship then that's also a bug that the list didn't update.

Kwilung

Oct 4, 2017
Pretty sure the missing contest event is just a bug.

The missing Natasha scenes are pretty self explanatory though, I'd be surprised if you missed those? If you've had sex with Natasha in the hot tub, and the doggy style while she's fixing the ship then that's also a bug that the list didn't update.
See... that's the thing. I never got any of those Natasha scenes. They are all still yellow.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
See... that's the thing. I never got any of those Natasha scenes. They are all still yellow.
Your affection with Natasha is maxed? If it is, try talking to her and going through the different dialog options. Been a little while but you might get a yellow outline when an encounter can have multiple outcomes and you've already explored one route while the others are untouched.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
If you've maxed her affection and can't figure out the right time to go visit her you just skip days and check the schedule and go visit her then. All the scenes are available for completion except the third contest as I know of

IdkJeremy

Oct 17, 2018
Really enjoying this game. Honestly wasnt much sure what to expect, but I am totally blown away but what there is so far. The interaction with the girls, both with and without the patch, is actually interesting and the straight forward nature of the interface makes it easy to see what I still need to do to see all the scenes. Cant wait for the future updates.

only question, is if the condom is always required for the full sex scenes or if that is just the patch? been running both to see the differences but the patch run is farther along

Jul 7, 2019
Really enjoying this game. Honestly wasnt much sure what to expect, but I am totally blown away but what there is so far. The interaction with the girls, both with and without the patch, is actually interesting and the straight forward nature of the interface makes it easy to see what I still need to do to see all the scenes. Cant wait for the future updates.

only question, is if the condom is always required for the full sex scenes or if that is just the patch? been running both to see the differences but the patch run is farther along
The condom has been discussed at length. Seems like there will be an option to remove it in the upcoming release. My hope is that it's being coded to be able to remove it in future patches whenever you hit the patch limit for filling the gaia. I also hope there's conversation choices pertaining to removing the condom from both the MC and the 3 females.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The condom has been discussed at length. Seems like there will be an option to remove it in the upcoming release. My hope is that it's being coded to be able to remove it in future patches whenever you hit the patch limit for filling the gaia. I also hope there's conversation choices pertaining to removing the condom from both the MC and the 3 females.
Same, I also think it would be kind of nice if you still could see the sperm/affection produced for actions even when the seeder or affection is maxed or a condom isn't used.

Reactions: alt_advancement

IdkJeremy

Oct 17, 2018
ah, thanks for the info. I was wondering cause the dialogue for the the after fancy dinner scene with Adrianna makes it sound like it was an option. Or half the kat scenes she mentions it directly. There is the option to remove it for the blowjob or titjob scenes, but the penetration scenes always have it.

Jul 7, 2019
ah, thanks for the info. I was wondering cause the dialogue for the the after fancy dinner scene with Adrianna makes it sound like it was an option. Or half the kat scenes she mentions it directly. There is the option to remove it for the blowjob or titjob scenes, but the penetration scenes always have it.
my personal favorite scenes in the game (plus the handjob scenes)! Can't wait until the next update!

Jul 7, 2019
Same, I also think it would be kind of nice if you still could see the sperm/affection produced for actions even when the seeder or affection is maxed or a condom isn't used.
I like the way you think! I actually posted something similar to the game's discord where you could get their affection high enough to have them actively want to "help" the MC fill the seeder in creative ways (my idea was giving the MC a blowjob until he cums in their mouth which they then spit it into the seeder).

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Is there any guide for this game to unlock all the scenes because there are no clues whatsoever to do so in the game?

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Is there any guide for this game to unlock all the scenes because there are no clues whatsoever to do so in the game?
I always went back into the MC's room to check the hints on the characters to only later realize I should have been using the schedule the whole time so you can relatively complete all the scenes except contest 3/3 and natasha's bath scene if you're lucky without the schedule just based off the hints, but before you open the pc always save your game

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I always went back into the MC's room to check the hints on the characters to only later realize I should have been using the schedule the whole time so you can relatively complete all the scenes except contest 3/3 and natasha's bath scene if you're lucky without the schedule just based off the hints, but before you open the pc always save your game
I know about the schedule.But I have not been able to unlock the fixing ship scenes,Adrianna sunbathing scene 2/2,Natasha's hot tub and shower scenes.
I am playing according to schedule but these above-mentioned scenes are not unlocked.I agree with the ones you mentioned not possible to unlock.But what about others?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes