BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I know about the schedule.But I have not been able to unlock the fixing ship scenes,Adrianna sunbathing scene 2/2,Natasha's hot tub and shower scenes.
I am playing according to schedule but these above-mentioned scenes are not unlocked.I agree with the ones you mentioned not possible to unlock.But what about others?
If you're checking the schedule everyday and don't see the event then you just skip the day and try again is exactly what I did and it would be best to try to max out the hints as well

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Can somebody please tell me how to unlock the fixing ship scenes and Adrianna bed night scene between kiss and passed out sex? I have maxed out my hints and also the seeder level has reached 450.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Hey guys. Why this game requires to install DirectX Runtime? What is that?
DirectX is an assortment of Multimedia Interface Instructions by Microsoft.
If you play other games (i mean normal games) you should already have DirectX installed. If not you may need it. This game is coded on a "real" 3D game engine, i.e. Unreal Engine. So it requires those DirectX Instructions.

Last edited:
Reactions: max321

gipxn

May 9, 2019
I've maxed out the GAIA and have gotten max relationship points with every girl, but there's still some events that I haven't unlocked yet, and multiple yellow outlines still exist for some of the actions made by girls. Am I missing something or is my game glitched?

PH Nilsson

Nov 10, 2016
DirectX is an assortment of Multimedia Interface Instructions by Microsoft.
If you play other games (i mean normal games) you should already have DirectX installed. If not you may need it. This game is coded on a "real" 3D game engine, i.e. Unreal Engine. So it requires those DirectX Instructions.
DirectX Software Development Kit
Download this and it will solve most problems! Don't forget to update your graphics card.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I've maxed out the GAIA and have gotten max relationship points with every girl, but there's still some events that I haven't unlocked yet, and multiple yellow outlines still exist for some of the actions made by girls. Am I missing something or is my game glitched?
Yellow means you need to do it I believe, except natasha's changing scene

Oct 5, 2019
Having a problem. Was mid-game and PC crashed. Restarted it and now I currently have a solid black screen when I boot up. Task manager is reading it as "Not Responding". I've restarted the PC multiple times, Re-downloaded the entire game multiple times. Anyone have any ideas what I can do next?
Windows 10; 64 Bit

lynxx

Jul 3, 2017
Having a problem. Was mid-game and PC crashed. Restarted it and now I currently have a solid black screen when I boot up. Task manager is reading it as "Not Responding". I've restarted the PC multiple times, Re-downloaded the entire game multiple times. Anyone have any ideas what I can do next?
Windows 10; 64 Bit
Probably delete your cache.

Reactions: SkullAndTheShark
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes