Aug 23, 2019
who went through completely. everyone’s progress with all the maximum, the scale is filled up to 500, the events are also all completed, the photo is also there, like the dreams ... the last thing was the alien who gave the pills, and then I replaced them all with a fake) I just run around the ship is already a week old and nothing new is happening. what's next, is this the end of the game? ...

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
who went through completely. everyone’s progress with all the maximum, the scale is filled up to 500, the events are also all completed, the photo is also there, like the dreams ... the last thing was the alien who gave the pills, and then I replaced them all with a fake) I just run around the ship is already a week old and nothing new is happening. what's next, is this the end of the game? ...
I haven't had the chance to use the fake pills, what are they for and what do they do?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
might i ask for the saves?

Aug 23, 2019
I haven't had the chance to use the fake pills, what are they for and what do they do?
an alien gives you a green bottle of birth control pills, let's say. I gave to two, except my mother. after which each, in the bathroom, on the sink appeared these pills. taking red pills in the medical unit, that is, fake pills, I replaced them all. according to the plot, as I thought, without using a condom in the process, drinking these pills (fake) in theory they should become pregnant ... but alas, nothing happens.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
an alien gives you a green bottle of birth control pills, let's say. I gave to two, except my mother. after which each, in the bathroom, on the sink appeared these pills. taking red pills in the medical unit, that is, fake pills, I replaced them all. according to the plot, as I thought, without using a condom in the process, drinking these pills (fake) in theory they should become pregnant ... but alas, nothing happens.
Nothing happens cause content for the fake pills hasn't been implemented yet

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Not a big fun of 3DCG but this game is something, tbh. If it will be released in steam will instabuy.

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
hi everyone in the game there are some pills , i have replace all the pills by the fake but there is no changing someone have an issue ? any solution ? ( because there is writing if you change those the girls will be pregnant but ...nope )

Aug 23, 2019
hi everyone in the game there are some pills , i have replace all the pills by the fake but there is no changing someone have an issue ? any solution ? ( because there is writing if you change those the girls will be pregnant but ...nope )
waiting for the next content) not yet implemented.

Reactions: Hitamaru

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I hope the developer tries to keep things fresh by developing the context a bit, they seem to him at how there's enough "fuel" to move, some character don't mind staying, others want (forgot which ones), maybe they could crash land or end up kidnapped by aliens.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes