Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
We are already halfway through the month, when does the new update come out? I'm on vacation and bored in the middle of the pandemic, I need to entertain myself with something, and the wait is very long

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
With Adrianna I already have 170/170 points and computer doesn't show me a hint already.
I haven't even had Bj or sex with her yet, did I do something wrong? or what? Does it also depend on the filling of the tank? The tank is filled to 250/500. I follow her, try different things, and can't make any progress with her. Any advice?

And I will also ask with this beating of asteroids, how it beats them and green dots come out, how is it collected? Do these dots/points collect automatically? I can't buy anything in the store yet, and I don't know where to check how much 'money' I have.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
With Adrianna I already have 170/170 points and computer doesn't show me a hint already.
I haven't even had Bj or sex with her yet, did I do something wrong? or what? Does it also depend on the filling of the tank? The tank is filled to 250/500. I follow her, try different things, and can't make any progress with her. Any advice?

And I will also ask with this beating of asteroids, how it beats them and green dots come out, how is it collected? Do these dots/points collect automatically? I can't buy anything in the store yet, and I don't know where to check how much 'money' I have.
Fill the tank. It unlocks more options with all characters.
Fly over the green dots to collect them. If you check your inventory you can see how much 'money' you have.

Reactions: Qmil679

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks.
I have one more question: In Adrianna's hints writes: to sneak late at night in the lounge because someone is talking, but I walk at night and nobody is there. It has to be some exact time? I go at 12am even after and nothing happens.
Check the lounge if she is watching TV late at night. It's not happening every day so you may have to wait a day or two. The schedule will tell you if it will happen on that day.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing this game and I must say it's an amazing experience. I've never played games like this and had to spend a lot of time trying to capture all the moments in the game, but it's worth it. Graphics, animations, all nicely arranged. Such a change from other f95 games you can walk around here in this game (I guess like all games of this type, I don't know, it's my first game in this genre).
It's a pity there are no more good Unreal Engine games with the Incest tag.
Thanks Dev for this game and I'm looking forward to the next update. :)

Thantius

Jul 13, 2017
These better be some impressive fuckin tentacles, im talkin XStoryplayer interaction.

Haha lookin forward to the update though, hoping for more of my preferable kink.
You are getting close to Half Life 3 expectations though, no matter what you deliver, people will be disappointed.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes