K1994

Dec 17, 2018
Can we avoid the lesbian scenes
Yes you can(probably) because since the scenes are not tied to progression but the seeder unlocking more of the game is the progress system. You could just skip the lesbian stuff by ignoring it and/or getting a complete save as it will be completed already and you just avoid it by not activating it but really they are far and very few in this game. Getting 100% all scenes will require you to watch the lesbian scenes though. Game does have various {Stop} sections or alternative choices for scenes. But to me - every scene is good :p

Reactions: Mayonesa
D

Deleted member 321684

It's been a while since last patch, so there is just one more dream and another scene? Even worth it or wait till next patch?

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:mad::mad: What these derogatory remarks in view of certain comments?, I don't know, I saw at least a corection of a recurring bug in 13.0 with one of the women who was corrected in 13.1, if you want to do better and quickly, go do it, I'm a taker, no worries:love: I thank you for a good follow-up, a continuation from the developer:love:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
It is precisely because of updates like this that I do not want to pay. It's like if every month, you buy a big steak at the beginning of the month, but afterwards you only have a mini butcher to enjoy. For information I was Patreon 3 times, for the first one the guy changed all the games in the middle, it was not what I paid for. The second one was a game that had a future, we got the right to its final release, but a final beuger to death. For the 3rd one it's still in development at the stage it's going we still have at least 6 years to go. So yes for this one I do not pay, no I am not a casual player on this one, I downloaded all the updates on this one if, but finish what has to do in 5 minutes is heavy. On this site many do not make monthly release, it should do the same, not release them by month but insert more content at once.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: FacelessTrigger
May 7, 2020
Poolside might not do monthly releases, but keep in mind he's making a 3d game with a semi-open world, makes animations and writes dialog and story, codes in Unreal and if that weren't enough, he does all that alone, it's one thing to write a story and make animation in Honey Select or Ai Shojou for a Virtual Novel (don't get me wrong, nothing against VNs I play a ton of VN) vs coding for a semi-open world where you can move, interact with characters, pick up items and the like. And yes, I'm not a patron, so I have no reason to complain about him not releasing new updates, have some decency, shut up and wait.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
Im stuck with natasha meeting her in her room. after dinner when I go the room nothing happens -.-. is this a bug or am I missing something

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Im stuck with natasha meeting her in her room. after dinner when I go the room nothing happens -.-. is this a bug or am I missing something
"Hello " not there is no bug ta of forgetting something;)

look at the color if these yellow ones that you forgot to do something if I have good memory
-green color as there is a new posibility.......
-red those that there is nothing more to do if I do not say stupidity of course here is if it can help you a little

has been translated with reverso:LOL:

Last edited:

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:p :pI hope he’ll have something to do in the toilet where there’s the tv then the beginning its intrinsic v2.1 o_O:p

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I fucking love this fucking game everytime I restart it from the beginning it get me so fucking horny!!

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
someone in here share save but the name is starnge i want to replace it the mc name how to do so
in the settings you can change your current name and once you save it should be that name from then on
escape--> options-->advanced-->player name

Reactions: orota

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone please help me out with the THIRD DREAM, I've tried the method suggested of What an adult movie with Adrianna and then sleeping in her bed.
But no combination I tried has worked.
So, if someone can help me out with how you got third dream, it would be greatly appreciated.

and if you can't recall, a save with the third dream, as well all checkpoints completed, would also be great.
and yes, I did try to search for the save as well.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Can someone please help me out with the THIRD DREAM, I've tried the method suggested of What an adult movie with Adrianna and then sleeping in her bed.
But no combination I tried has worked.
So, if someone can help me out with how you got third dream, it would be greatly appreciated.

and if you can't recall, a save with the third dream, as well all checkpoints completed, would also be great.
and yes, I did try to search for the save as well.
I just got it, I watched the movie with Adrianna then went to sleep in my own bed.

Reactions: Gandalf78

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
" Once you have seeder fuel you need to take it to the G.A.I.A down in the flight deck and fill it up, this will unlock new things at every 100 you reach "

what exactly name for fill the seed?
and howwe can reach climax?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes