Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Made Nude mod
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links broken
Works only if you copy and paste

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Seeder = Sperm
you need to wear condoms when doing sexual acts with the ladies or you can masturbate in the MCs bedroom

To fill the seeder
head to the flight deck, first door on the left.
thankyou...
where can i get condoms?

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
being unable to click on any of the potions in the dream sequence
:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:pThere’s no bug these just that you didn’t look for and you don’t want to look for I play it from then the 2.1 vertion if I have good memory and I read these steps English and I manage to play without dificulty barts:p:p:p

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Guys I have completed the whole checklist other then the alien events.
How do I trigger them???
There’s a dirty one in one of the four doors, there’s the second one on the left, or there’s the planet and your console, you click on the next day your one of the girls who comes to pick you up in your room, you go in the accessor and you go where there’s the hold and you go left

Reactions: Ambrose26
Aug 21, 2020
Hey guys. I've kinda bit stuck coz I can't trigger the event where you have to spy on Adrianne And Kat. How do you do that and where do you do that. Thanks in advance :)

EroticRoundhouse

May 7, 2019
There’s a dirty one in one of the four doors, there’s the second one on the left, or there’s the planet and your console, you click on the next day your one of the girls who comes to pick you up in your room, you go in the accessor and you go where there’s the hold and you go left
What are you trying to say here?

Ambrose26

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks a lot bro...was really confused about how to contact the alien ship. :cool:(y)

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes