Chope5438

Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys, I had a crush of my SSD and I lost all my progres. do anyone have end of version 12 savegame??? many thanks.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I somehow fucked up and thought this game was completed after not touching it for a month

was getting massively confused thinking I wasn't able to trigger the ending with the alien

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I somehow fucked up and thought this game was completed after not touching it for a month

was getting massively confused thinking I wasn't able to trigger the ending with the alien
well compliments to the game I feel like I finished it even though I technically didn't

was a fun ride, and unique as an adult game

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
The last game update was at the end of 2020!
You posted a teaser of the next update over 2 months ago!
And I signed up for your patreon with the hope that the new update would come this month...
Honestly, you should be ashamed.
I have said many times that this is a bigger update than most that I do, If you still expected it to come out early then that's not my fault

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017

:mad::mad::mad:his criticism ... his criticism never satisfied.... always a negative thing whatever it faces ...whatever it does there is always a negative criticism and not constructive the pleasure of criticizing one thing that one does not do and always easy to say to the other:whistle::whistle:the problem of the one is not the problem of the other

Last edited:

wehaho

Sep 2, 2016
Do you prefer the style of a StudioFow (for example) instead? (since we are talking about games in Unreal Engine)?

Do you prefer to pay (a lot of money) for a beta with monthly updates, instead of a whole game?

Would you rather be taken for the ass by the hipe of four assholes (I'm not talking about StudioFow, but in general of all those who through monetary blackmail, drug the mass of idiots on the web)?

Would you rather jerk off immediately and not have the constancy to wait?

Then man, this is not the place (nor the patreon) for you.

This thread and its Developer (with a Capital D!) are too serious and too busy, to keep up with your bullshit.

So, Shame on you man.

PS: @pepiteaux12,

The all and now, the cancer of this society of mental debauches.
You have no clue on how long it takes to make an update. This game's updates take approximately 2 days to make, and he spaces them out over months. Maybe learn some programming and animation before defending a poor work ethic?

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
You have no clue on how long it takes to make an update. This game's updates take approximately 2 days to make, and he spaces them out over months. Maybe learn some programming and animation before defending a poor work ethic?
last remark is I talk about it the more we advance to nothing , may your if douer does it and the same for others who its dissatisfied take the "2 days " and post it to the place to moan , its project must be a pleasure and not an obligation and even less a constraint I have read null by an OBLIGATION of the site .
has not abandoned his project in relation to others
I wish him a good continuation and thank you for his work

Reactions: Mr.Boobie-Lover
4.50 star(s) 207 Votes