• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Does anybody have Full guide for 13.1?
i don't think you don't need a guide. there is a schedule that shows you were the girls are, and if there is an event that you haven't done yet, you'll see a highlight for the person and the time when it can be triggered.

we need are hero=)
it's just pictures, no actual game has been released. i'll share the 14.0 preview pictures but i won't share the game.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Of course I understand. What stage is version 14 currently at? Is it finished and ready for release?
below is the quote that accompanied these pictures, i should have probably shared this with the pictures. oops.
Development on version 14.0 is almost finished so expect to see it released within the next week. Here's a few teasers for some of the new scenes coming in the update. There will be another post coming very shortly which will be a poll on what content I will be working on next so be sure to vote on what you want to see

Reactions: mX2viL and nln0

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
i don't think you don't need a guide. there is a schedule that shows you were the girls are, and if there is an event that you haven't done yet, you'll see a highlight for the person and the time when it can be triggered.

it's just pictures, no actual game has been released. i'll share the 14.0 preview pictures but i won't share the game.
:oops::(I think it’s too bad that you’re unveiling the new scene on everything I had an idea for

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
:oops::(I think it’s too bad that you’re unveiling the new scene on everything I had an idea for
i probably should have used a spoiler tag, but it's not like i spoiled a new event. the dev is just expanding some existing scenes. this update is focused more on the camera work rather than content.

terroralpha - Is it possible to have the content of the survey for version 15?
sure.

Last edited:

Erooo-kun

Sep 16, 2019
Aye, I'm back, been busy for a few days, but finally everything's settled down.

Also, I'm wondering if the "Free Camera Mode" is added on v14. Does anyone have any idea, insight, or update about that?

Erooo-kun

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah free cam is in 14.0
My friend, just wanna let you know, I respect you big time. As a fellow creator, I do know the hard work that comes into piecing things one at a time, and the satisfaction it brings after said stuff are done and all, and so, one GIANT KUDOS to you!

Keep up the passion and inspiration! Nevermind all them haters, you're doing fantastic!

Aug 18, 2018
Does this have VR support? There's a NoVR.exe so I thought the other exe file supports VR, but when i launch it through oculus link it's just black on the headset...

DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
Does this have VR support? There's a NoVR.exe so I thought the other exe file supports VR, but when i launch it through oculus link it's just black on the headset...
Game does not support VR; that file is there in case you have a VR as UnrealEngine does this weird shit that makes the game run in VR even if it's not supported. Drop the file onto the exe when you're gonna run it to avoid the VR issues. Quick search of the thread will tell you the answer, btw. I can't remember the amount of times I've seen this pop up.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Stop building your game with VR checkbox checked in Unreal. This game doesn't have any VR content, it only causes issues for people with VR headsets, like game crashing when VR headset goes to sleep, etc.
This issue has been present since version 1 and has been reported. This is just silly.

Other devs made this mistake(not even amatures like this team coughSinkingCitycough), but they usually fix it at some point.
1.5 years later, this is still an issue. Dev, if it's really as simple as unchecking a checkbox, PLEASE DO IT

Aug 18, 2018
Game does not support VR; that file is there in case you have a VR as UnrealEngine does this weird shit that makes the game run in VR even if it's not supported. Drop the file onto the exe when you're gonna run it to avoid the VR issues. Quick search of the thread will tell you the answer, btw. I can't remember the amount of times I've seen this pop up.
Oh I see, that makes sense, thank you. I was trying to look it up the thread but i don't know a quick way to do it so i was just going though each page 1 by 1 and there's 312 pages, so i gave up after a few.

DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
Oh I see, that makes sense, thank you. I was trying to look it up the thread but i don't know a quick way to do it so i was just going though each page 1 by 1 and there's 312 pages, so i gave up after a few.
Search bar at the top right of the page, make sure you have it toggled to "This Thread", and it will search within whatever thread you're looking at. Of course, doesn't always mean you'll find a solution to your questions but it's a nice thing to use first before doing a brute force method or asking.

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes