• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I did. I tried the 'talk' option before natasha sunbathed but there was no dialogue about adrianna. When i talk to her first while they're sunbathing, MC just starts the scene with the boobjob and natasha just stays there afterwards.
It might be a matter of timing, I think there is a time when she is there alone.

Reactions: luisar018

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
it's green and i kept trying to play the scene but iirc the mc said something about getting natasha out of the room. no new scene plays every time that's why i asked how i could progress since it's actually stuck on 1/3
Aside from the other recommendations, you can also get Natasha's love up high enough that she'll duck out on her own when she realizes you want some alone time.

rednation05

Apr 30, 2017
nope, that just switches between the windowed and fullscreen modes of the resolution you select in the options, which maxes out at 1440p:cry: owell, not a big deal really, just woulda been nice

Squar3d

Mar 27, 2017
Yes. But, what exactly do you want? New outfit skin?
I was more in the frame of mind of giving the ladies a more "natural" look down there. it should be just a bit of texture work, nothing scary, and should not conflict with anything pre-existing. i tried unpacking the .pak with unrealpack, but it looks like it's encrypted, and even without the packaging it's still difficult to open .uasset files. i was wondering how you did it? are you affiliated with the developers?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
can i know the system requirement for this game?
There are no official system requirements but it is an Unreal Engine game so your GPU is what matters most here
A dedicated GPU is absolutely necessary,, otherwise you'll have a hard time running it.
in 1080p I would say that a GTX 1050 will run this game without a problem. (no idea of the performance in terms of fps though)
For higher resolution and/or highest settings, any GPU with ≥ 6 Go VRAM is appropriated (gtx 1060/1070/1080/1660 or RTX 2060)
CPU doesn't really matter and with at least 8 Go RAM you'll be fine

Maximumsily

Jun 27, 2019
I was more in the frame of mind of giving the ladies a more "natural" look down there. it should be just a bit of texture work, nothing scary, and should not conflict with anything pre-existing. i tried unpacking the .pak with unrealpack, but it looks like it's encrypted, and even without the packaging it's still difficult to open .uasset files. i was wondering how you did it? are you affiliated with the developers?
I am not affiliated with the developers in any way. To create a nude modification, I tricked the game and the game engine by creating empty clothing texture files.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes