pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:p :pI hope he’ll have something to do in the toilet where there’s the tv then the beginning its intrinsic v2.1 o_O:p

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I fucking love this fucking game everytime I restart it from the beginning it get me so fucking horny!!

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
someone in here share save but the name is starnge i want to replace it the mc name how to do so
in the settings you can change your current name and once you save it should be that name from then on
escape--> options-->advanced-->player name

Reactions: orota

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone please help me out with the THIRD DREAM, I've tried the method suggested of What an adult movie with Adrianna and then sleeping in her bed.
But no combination I tried has worked.
So, if someone can help me out with how you got third dream, it would be greatly appreciated.

and if you can't recall, a save with the third dream, as well all checkpoints completed, would also be great.
and yes, I did try to search for the save as well.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Can someone please help me out with the THIRD DREAM, I've tried the method suggested of What an adult movie with Adrianna and then sleeping in her bed.
But no combination I tried has worked.
So, if someone can help me out with how you got third dream, it would be greatly appreciated.

and if you can't recall, a save with the third dream, as well all checkpoints completed, would also be great.
and yes, I did try to search for the save as well.
I just got it, I watched the movie with Adrianna then went to sleep in my own bed.

Reactions: Gandalf78

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
" Once you have seeder fuel you need to take it to the G.A.I.A down in the flight deck and fill it up, this will unlock new things at every 100 you reach "

what exactly name for fill the seed?
and howwe can reach climax?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
" Once you have seeder fuel you need to take it to the G.A.I.A down in the flight deck and fill it up, this will unlock new things at every 100 you reach "

what exactly name for fill the seed?
and howwe can reach climax?
Seeder = Sperm
you need to wear condoms when doing sexual acts with the ladies or you can masturbate in the MCs bedroom

To fill the seeder
head to the flight deck, first door on the left.

Reactions: bolocop2

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
I wonder if poolside came up with any events to happen at the dinner table like adrianna dropping her spoon to give MC a bj or Katherine giving him a handjob while they eat

Dec 15, 2020
I would love to see the events started a year ago finished out and an ending put on the game so Poolside can put all his effort into a new project.

With all he has no doubt learned I am sure the next game will be even better somehow.

I am getting worried that all the extra kinky stuff will just take loads of time and only please a small audience. No kink shaming here but I just like the normal scenes and im sure they take less time to make. The pacing and progression was perfect before the alien ship and now ....... not so much.

I am mindful that this is only a small complaint when compared to other developers and I hope he keeps up the good work for his sake as well as ours.

Keep up the good work Poolside. Love and respect!

Maximumsily

Jun 27, 2019
Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 20.6 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)

Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)

Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated 17.11.2023 Version 20.6

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 204 Votes