Jul 24, 2017
Awesome.

During the Contest event, if Adrianna lactates and you choose a different girl at the end (for reference, I experienced the bug after choosing Kat) then the milk models will float in the air after she leaves.

My game broke after fucking Kat in the gym (with Condom on) pulldown scene. Having an emergency exit from an animation scene might be useful, but OTOH that was the first time after ~3-4 hours of play that I had an issue.

I'd recommend removing Natasha's bra model from the "helping with yoga" scene, as it consistently clips through her outer wear while the MC plays with her breasts.

Eliseu_sayadim9

Jan 8, 2022

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
First time ever playing this game. Someone please help me. Since they were hit the girls have all been always naked. I cannot see how to clothe the. I know there is a nude mode for this, but I am bonkers! Please someone HELP ME!!!!!!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First time ever playing this game. Someone please help me. Since they were hit the girls have all been always naked. I cannot see how to clothe the. I know there is a nude mode for this, but I am bonkers! Please someone HELP ME!!!!!!
Talk to them dureing the day there should be an Option about the dress code in the menu

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They have been naked since day one. They have no options to put clothes on!
That doesn't sound like the base game than.
Either your save file got corrupted or you use a mod that does this.
I'd advice you to redownload the base game and start a new game to be save.
Useing a save file from a game when the nude mod was installed could still affect another playthrough without it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is there a way to cheat the card game? I'm keen to see the outcome of all the girls drawing over 21
There is not really an outcome. The card game only determines the amount of clothes the girls will wear afterwards in the respective scenes.

E.g. you can have a fully clothed Kat or a Kat who is naked afterwards. But this does not influence any sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Spectrecal

Aug 7, 2022
I'm on day 40 filled about 7 capsules and getting a Max seeder filled message. Have I done all the content?

Actually 8 capsules, GAIA shows 80%.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes