gooner59

Aug 25, 2022
Someone mentioned that it is related to disabling mini games in the Options... so trying to play some games should fix it
Perhaps that is part of it. In the game I played, I never disabled any mini games and still encountered it. The only time it seemed to pass for me was to not use protection and let loose inside.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Is new game working? I see the cutscene of the ship approaching the space platform, guy takes off his helmet then I see a dialogue box with nothing but the username and the camera panning left to right

that's it

I can't press space, move, click, press ctrl or shift and nothing happens. Just the main character looking left to right and the history shows the character talking blank multiple time....

literally unplayable

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is new game working? I see the cutscene of the ship approaching the space platform, guy takes off his helmet then I see a dialogue box with nothing but the username and the camera panning left to right

that's it

I can't press space, move, click, press ctrl or shift and nothing happens. Just the main character looking left to right and the history shows the character talking blank multiple time....

literally unplayable
Main game or IC Patch?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Main game or IC Patch?
Ah yeah ok, the incest was indeed installed and the game runes properly now

PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA never mind all that. I can't run it on my laptop. There's an entire 2 seconds of delay when I tried to move the camera and I can't imagine how slow it will be when I move. gonna skip this game then :ROFLMAO:

Feb 5, 2018
Ah yeah ok, the incest was indeed installed and the game runes properly now

PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA never mind all that. I can't run it on my laptop. There's an entire 2 seconds of delay when I tried to move the camera and I can't imagine how slow it will be when I move. gonna skip this game then :ROFLMAO:
Turn the graphical settings down, like motion blur or your resolution. Close your browser and anything else in the background while playing. No idea what your specs are and most lewd games don't list properly their requirements, but if you can play other recent 3D games this should run for you with some tweaking possibly.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone figure out what we need to do with Addrianna at night in her bedroom, I've done all the variations I could think of, both drunk and when she reading and no extra options pop up.

So it's either a mistake or there's a bug

Sugibs12

Oct 21, 2021
Guys what function of fake pills ? So i've f all girl with cndm, and i read description of this fake pills it said extremely same as birth control, so how i give this fake pills to everyone ? Ty

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Guys what function of fake pills ? So i've f all girl with cndm, and i read description of this fake pills it said extremely same as birth control, so how i give this fake pills to everyone ? Ty
They don't do anything in-game yet, presumably they let you get the girls pregnant in a later version.

You get them in place by first giving the girls actual birth control, then later going to their individual bathrooms on you r own and swapping the real BC for the fakes.

Reactions: Sugibs12

gooner59

Aug 25, 2022
is there a walkthrough for this game?
Credit to Chemmy

To my knowledge, this is the only known guide:

Here is my updated some what walkthrough for 4.0 and here is the save that i used as well

note: a little after 8:00pm, Adrianna will be on her bed reading a book, there will be a green outline on her, there isn't nothing new to do, for some reason that green outline will not turn red, and yes i picked everything and done everything, i don't know if it's just me or if it happens to everyone else, i even started a new game, completed 3.2 and still getting that green outline around her, but it's there and wont go away and my save is completed. I also used the patch that is on the op, so that might be why that green outline is there, i don't know.

stats for my save
day: 50
Adrianna: 100/100
Katherine: 80/80
Natasha: 90/90

items
card level 2
wine x4
camera x1
at the moment, 2 camera's are place in Natasha/Aunt bedroom and bathroom
camera attachment
map
matter: 40622

seeder: 350/350

everything in the store was bought
If you click on his name, it will go to his post with the TXT guide.

Reactions: FlyingPony

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Turn the graphical settings down, like motion blur or your resolution. Close your browser and anything else in the background while playing. No idea what your specs are and most lewd games don't list properly their requirements, but if you can play other recent 3D games this should run for you with some tweaking possibly.
I appreciate the tech support but iirc most of it was already turned off and I already gave up on the game when I looked at the thumbnail pictures and realized it wasn't worth the hassle. I can't even rip the assets anyway

I have half a hundreds of other games I'm testing anyway so it's an acceptable "loss"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Or asked them to run around naked, that'd be awesome
You can... advance with the G.A.I.A. Events until that Aliengirl plants the device that makes people stupid, than stop her.... the next day you can ask them to run around naked

MinVuong

Mar 6, 2022
Hey guy i have bug on Kat when she work out , I fucked her when it's done the game doesn't have a single line of text, even though I have reduced the graphics, does anyone know how to fix this error?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes