cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 2846470
And what does black mean?
Black is the new red, basically. It means the same thing. I don't think red even appears anymore in the newest updates.

Game breaking bug: When Adrianna and Natasha are both sunbathing, if you massage Natasha and move to titfuck her you get hardlocked during the titfuck and can't finish when you select "Cum". I am trying to figure out some combination of choices to break free, but so far no luck.

This is at stage 4 of G.A.I.A, and I have already massaged Adrianna.

[Edit] It works if I wait for Adrianna to leave, but that's weird since the scene is written to also account to Adrianna still being in the solarium.

Another softlock: Natasha Blowjob softlocks in 1st Person, but not 3rd Person when Cumming.
I've had these softlocks happen to me as well. This is why I save before any scene. Also, don't spam click or skip through the text too quickly, it will bug the scenes and you'll also get softlocked. I've noticed it happens most often during complex scenes where the characters have to change positions or locations during the event. It would be nice if the developer could add some sort of debug/brute force option to forcefully skip to the next part of the scene or just a button to be able to exit out of the scene in cases of bugs like this. No idea how feasible that would be, though.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I'm about to fill my 10th G.A.I.A slot and have still not had anything beyond a drunk handjob and sleep sex with Adrianna. Is this a bug? I seem to remember already having sex with her without condom by G.A.I.A level 9 months ago. Is my memory wrong? Do I need to complete the G.A.I.A before Adrianna will have sex?
Adrianna's G.A.I.A fill level dialogue at level 9 suggests she will help out however she can, but will still say no if asked if she can do handjobs. I am confused.

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
I'm about to fill my 10th G.A.I.A slot and have still not had anything beyond a drunk handjob and sleep sex with Adrianna. Is this a bug? I seem to remember already having sex with her without condom by G.A.I.A level 9 months ago. Is my memory wrong? Do I need to complete the G.A.I.A before Adrianna will have sex?
Adrianna's G.A.I.A fill level dialogue at level 9 suggests she will help out however she can, but will still say no if asked if she can do handjobs. I am confused.
nah buy "schedule book" from shop and do everything that colored green and collect wine for night

Reactions: HeathenFilth

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
nah buy "schedule book" from shop and do everything that colored green and collect wine for night
I'm a little annoyed, because I have repeated this scene before with no result, and it was flagged as yellow on my schedule. Now all of a sudden the kitchen cleaning scene does progress, so I guess it's working now. But this feels like a bug that should be patched for clarity.

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
I'm a little annoyed, because I have repeated this scene before with no result, and it was flagged as yellow on my schedule. Now all of a sudden the kitchen cleaning scene does progress, so I guess it's working now. But this feels like a bug that should be patched for clarity.
nah its canon event

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
nah its canon event
I already had the book, and the only green event was washing up and the Special Events with Pool and Dinner. There was no indication that there was a new night scene to cause progression, and the progression hint didn't help either. :(

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
I already had the book, and the only green event was washing up and the Special Events with Pool and Dinner. There was no indication that there was a new night scene to cause progression, and the progression hint didn't help either. :(
i started new game and already had fun adrianna xD idk what's blocking you. Btw is washing dishes keep showing green even after doing it?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
i started new game and already had fun adrianna xD idk what's blocking you. Btw is washing dishes keep showing green even after doing it?
It was. Now I've managed to progress Adrianna, but again, the game didn't indicate that whatever I did was supposed to be a new thing as it was marked yellow, and the dialogue was the same as before.

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
It was. Now I've managed to progress Adrianna, but again, the game didn't indicate that whatever I did was supposed to be a new thing as it was marked yellow, and the dialogue was the same as before.
don't even bother until it shows green, have u done task in pool area? I've unlocked pool area and got lvl 3 card and finished most of char tasks xD.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
don't even bother until it shows green, have u done task in pool area? I've unlocked pool area and got lvl 3 card and finished most of char tasks xD.
Like I said: I've managed to progress Adrianna now, HOWEVER I did that by doing a yellow block (Give her wine and go to bed with her and grind without removing panties), but that timeslot was marked Yellow.

Reactions: l'art des noeuds

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
IDK if it was reported, but for some reason, the girls arent showing where they are supposed to, some even appear outside the map, like outside the walls

Dawnshoxx

Sep 11, 2017
I have a question.. i played this game now the whole day to get to the epilogue but i cant get a sex scene with adrianna. you guys can help me with a detailed way?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes