oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
If I was interested in creating a mod for this game, like modifying the dialogue or other things (like code) what would be the best way to do it? Is there an unreal engine editor or something I could use?

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
If I was interested in creating a mod for this game, like modifying the dialogue or other things (like code) what would be the best way to do it? Is there an unreal engine editor or something I could use?
It's hard to mod Unreal. You need to know game version, have same version of engine...Ofcouse you need to decrypt game files and etc. Of course best way is ask dev permit for it and work together if they are intresting in it. Devs can add game moding tools if they want ;)
U can find not checked Ue tools with viruses, so I don't recomend any of them :)

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
It's hard to mod Unreal. You need to know game version, have same version of engine...Ofcouse you need to decrypt game files and etc. Of course best way is ask dev permit for it and work together if they are intresting in it. Devs can add game moding tools if they want ;)
U can find not checked Ue tools with viruses, so I don't recomend any of them :)
Yeah... like modding RenPy seems so much easier but I also really like this game.

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
I really love this game, but, fuck, it just rapes my video card with a download under 100% :cry:
Not everywhere, but there are places where the load is exactly 100%.

Sepoficus

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2023
Outstanding idea and execution. The atmosphere is so good that it really made me attached to the whole situation and characters the first playthroughts.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I am working on the last content update for the game right now which will be out in a few months. After that I want to work on getting VR/Controller support and some other small things into the game but there won't be any new scenes
Can’t wait to see another new project of yours ❤

• Love
Reactions: 720NoScope

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
I am working on the last content update for the game right now which will be out in a few months. After that I want to work on getting VR/Controller support and some other small things into the game but there won't be any new scenes
Are there any additional clothes planned?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes