Unreal Engine - Completed - Last Hope [v1.0174] [Poolside Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

martcial10

Good animation and render, the plot is funny enough to keep you going, there are many events to explore and the mini game to earn money is easy and fun. Don't like that after sex the girls just tell you to go away like you are some sort of human dildo
  2. 4.00 star(s)

darkkingbowser

A very enjoyable erotic game that has fantastic modeling and animation. If it were longer and had more areas then it would be a top tier sex game. The ship minigame is a little janky but everything else runs fine.
    Not sure how semen is used as fuel but...eh. It's a very good game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 122764

One of the few 3D Unreal games that actually runs quite well and looks good. It teeters towards uncanny valley, but it easily beats all of those ugly renders in renpy games. The mechanics/progression and pacing work nicely, and the scenes are great. You'd be a fool to not at least check this one out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

heliosine

Great job thus far lying down the foundation of a really enjoyable game about a horny shipmate on a stranded spaceship - with several other women, of course. It's already enjoyable enough to play through in this early stage, as it is. I really look forward to the release! I think you should have no problem getting several hours of playtime as you figure out how things work and unlock the current content. It seems that the developers are planning for a game that's much longer than many extant h-/sex games, which personally excites me. And the exciting thing is that the nature of the game doesn't seem to limit it to just unlocking animations.

An abstract for this title would probably mention that it's a game of schedules and relationships. There is a day-night system and weekly calendar, and the other ship tenants have varying schedules based on the day. If you'd like, you can purchase an optional schedule from a store using currency that can be farmed daily via a once-a-day mini-game reminiscent of asteroids, but with 3 degrees of freedom. The schedule you purchase allows you to determine where each lady will be at certain times, and what their appointed task is. Otherwise, it's left for you to explore and figure out.

Much of the game's content relies on the schedules, which aren't wholly rigid. As your relationships grow, as you buy/unlock new items, and as you progress the story, the things the girls do can and will change. (Nothing seems to ever be lost though, so no worries about never getting to see an animation or scenario unfold again.) You can also trigger special events which have branching results which hinge on your choices.

Other than adding polish (like in remedying how walking feels rather unconvincing at the moment), I'd say there are other small things that could make the game feel more immersive. For one, as the women walk about, they feel and look like robots on a single-minded mission. (Definitely not endemic to this game, however.) Adding a little more irregularity to their actions, and maybe some facial/head animations, could go a really long way! It's been a little while since I played, but I don't recall if there's any sound to their footsteps. Also, the ship's rooms can feel a bit lifeless and barren at the moment; adding a little more (interactable?) decor that's characteristic of each woman could further spruce up their rooms, and also make the common areas feel a little more lived in. Depending on your actions and choices, seeing things physically change around the ship would also be great.

There are scenes or actions you are bound to repeat as you experiment during progression. I am fine with this at bottom, but there could be a bit more variation to them for added spice and unpredictability. Helping a girl solve the same problem in the same way multiple times is a bit cheesy! :p Maybe sometimes when she's working on the ship, there's a task she might need help with that's chosen (perhaps at random) from an array of potential tasks. Each one wouldn't even have to demand it's own cute or sexy scene; it could be a simple exchange that helps further your relationship!

Overall, I'd say you owe it to yourself to check this one out sometime. Hopefully it will only continue to get better. (The upcoming content it teases definitely makes it feel that it will.)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Vinkawa

I mean I have probably tried most of top games on this website and I always come back to this one, the real time interactions should be in every game. If textures were as high quality as Treasure of Nadia's scenes, it'd be easily on the top 5 in Trending section.
    I really don't understand why you don't get more attention with your game, I could help you by translating it in French and maybe you'll reach more people
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Cesarbr

As someone commented here, I was also very suspicious of this game at the beginning, I had very bad experiences with other games with this type of engine. However, this game surprised me very positively, it doesn't crash, the images don't take years to load, and the gameplay is very smooth and even fun. I only found the hour system a little strange, but nothing that breaks the game. Various events, beautiful models and the best, many scenes. One of the best games for adults in my humble opinion.
    The Dev. Must be congratulated, excellent work!
    Forgive me, English is not my native language!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

SyneXa

To be honest, I went into it as a leap of faith. Usually with games like this, there's a tendency that it's oversold with little to zero erotic content worth the long grind for. The fact that it's rendered real time in Unreal makes me a huge skeptic.

But lo and fucking behold, this is easily my top 5 fap games and trust me when I tell you this, over a decade of furious wanking would have made me numb and yet this game still does something for me.

While the animations are not perfect, maybe a little stiff, it's nothing short of decent either ways. And the character development through the little bit of grind weren't as one dimensional as I thought it would be. With a decent storyline and advancement without too much grind, this game is already a sheer win.

Fapped and no regrets.
    Take the leap boys (and girls).
  8. 4.00 star(s)

s6d

Good game, does great what it's meant to do and takes advantage of what it has and makes the best out of it. I really like the balance and the exchange of not having too much conversations but counter parting it with gameplay mechanics, mini-games and other tasks. Sadly my PC couldn't handle it super well, so it was a bit laggy, but still loved the experience. Excited to see more in the future.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

vastary

Very goog, the dev is taking care of what a game should be like in most of the aspect with a clear roadmap, patch + mid patch bugfix, you have enough tools to play through without being lost. There is an active discord where you can be answered by the dev and community and most of the update are bringing awesome new content. I'm not sure at this stage about the story
  10. 5.00 star(s)

WheresMyChubby

The best Unrela game i have ver played, here and there are some minor buggs like glich trough doors or u can see trough walls at some points when u are to fast so the game cant keep up, but overall the best unreal game i have played here and overall in my opinion because it covers all u need to have a joyfull playtime the content is on point the dialoges could be better at some points and maby a translation into other langauges ( Like German ), and maby a bit more spercific " Quest " lines for the charackters, i mean i dont know how hard it is to work on such project i guess its difficult so i respect everything done atm in this game i realy like it and its fun and entertaining and thats all about, so thank you N7 for the work and keep up u are a genius ;D
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Gwaine

its good. visuals and graphics is okay. its not the best but it certainly wasnt the worst. the amount of details and texture in certain models are a little bit off but its not the end of the world.

it has quite good amount of content (im playing ver 10.1 atm) but the storyline is kinda shallow, or plain in a way. i dont mind if we have a nympho character whos want to hve sex right away, but i still wish that there are deeper development between the character. still, its better than some others game i guess.

its fully animated in every scene, so dont worry about 3d renders and images in this game. models proportions in certain scenes are off wierd sometimes. there's also some clipping issues with hairs and clothing, tho its not that bad.

performance wise, its kinda laggy, probably bcuz of my pc specs (im running gtx 960m with core i7 7th gen and 16gb RAM) but even when i tone done my graphics setting i still see some fps issues in certain areas. there is certainly a problems somewhere since i manage to run witcher 3 with 60fps at medium settng so i thought it maybe informative to address this. then again, im comparing an indie project with a triple-a title game by a well known company so its wasnt really a fair comparison.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Grease_Factory

First of all i want to disagree with the review below...

2.00 star(s)
    Davis Agra

Although the game hasn't developed a whole ton, the Dev has not deceived anyone from what I can see... The last month has been spent on basically reworking every scene to make a no condom replacement for every scene as well as a few extra scenes (everyone's main complaint/point to improve). It cracks me up that because they missed a personal goal/deadline by a few weeks during a WORLDWIDE VIRAL PANDEMIC people are jumping ship. I'm looking forward to the new build. So far the game has held my interest for hours and although an in game walk-through or hint system would make things a little easier, I'm not going to complain as the scenes are usually worth the struggle.

Keep it up. Looking forward to the next update.

*EDIT: wow... he deleted his rating where he slammed the Dev for basically cheating people out of their money... who would have guessed?
  13. 5.00 star(s)

TheVoid17

Easily one of the best imo. This is due to the sole fact that unlike most 3d games on this site, it actually uses it's best feature: animation. More than that, having each character have their own schedule is nice cause you can choose which scenarios to go explore once you got a proper relationship with them.

A problem that plague's most games is needlessly long grinding for the sake of prolonging the game, and while you do grind points and money here, none require so much that it's impossible, in fact just playing casually it should be rather easy to reach max money and favor with the girls just by interacting and doing the mining mission once a day. Plus the game has implemented an in game hints system, map, and, schedule for the girls, which sounds like a basic thing to do, but so many developers omit this kind of thing in favor of letting the player bumble around or have the fans make their own guides, so this is immensely appreciated.

Great scenarios, nice models, nice atmosphere, virtually no tedious parts, and using the 3d to it's fullest makes this easily on of my favs and is really my new gold standard for 3d games.

My only critiques being it can be pretty silent, which makes sense on a spaceship, but that's really just a nitpick. Sometimes the UI says you can unlock a new scene but it actually is done so that's just a bug that needs fixing.

Really the only thing I can ask for is more of it until it's complete.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Lobbly

Best erotic game I played until this date. Silly story, but great (mostly) consensual sex, awesome animations and basically the life I'd love to live in reality. The controls, models, scenario... It's simply amazing. The game also doesn't have performance issues on my old pc like other 3d games of this sort have. Highly recommendable and you can keep your sanity while playing this as it doesn't include highly disturbing stuff.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

grunchy

A different graphical approach. Did not expect the 3D engine to be attractive but it works surprisingly well fresh & different than renpy style games. Now also includes options to detect missed content in review sections. Preg content add-on would make it better.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

fartdream

Fun to play! When everything maxed i am not sure there is a point to continue, besides completing all the quests. I was wandering when will i be able to do group action beside special events. Good thing is sex scenes evolving the more you complete them!
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Unreal Bober

Good game.

The strong side of this game is good and sexy animations and attractive models.
    Weakness is plot, although with the incest mode, is more acceptable, playable and a little more logical.
    For now, I would regard the game as a kind of 3D sandbox with a small set of animations made in the form of certain events with certain characters than a full-fledged game with a plot, since history, even in incest mode, is not very exciting and not erotic, it does not excite fantasy and special desire to move forward.

But this game definitely deserves attention. The technical side of the game is pretty well done.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Elohim888

To be frank, while this isn't the most beautiful game, nor does it have some deep and involving story so far, it has been an unexpectedly great "research material" and i cant put my finger on exactly why. I also can see the story getting better in the future. its a sci-fi after all... I would suggest trying the game for "research", i can see the future potential as well, hope the dev keeps it up!

PS while the boobs are too big even for me, i can accept that the dev does what he likes most, that said i would appreciate a reduction in size.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

CvtBfg

For starters i dont get the plot.
    Too shallow may i say.
    graphics are bad (at least)
    no story at all and the dialoges dont convince...
    renders seems like are made in the late 90' and remastered...
    Three big boob girls and a dick are enough to call it a game , now a days.
    1/5
  20. 2.00 star(s)

cr4ck0r

Appreciate the 3d modelling and the story approach. Still it's structured to be grindy as fuck and progress is coming really slow. It doesn't help that the game give close as none instructions to what the next steps are. Adding to this, the game still has lot's of bugs and freezes which is annoying when you happen to saved the last time half an hour ago, you have to play everything again because it's apparently really hard to put an autosave mechanism in a modern game.

Still dev has lot's to do, I enjoyed it not as much as I wish I had.