Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sadly there's no way to keep them nude. Maybe somewhere in the code though, though I have no idea how I'd go about looking through that, though if anyone wants to tell me HOW I'd look into this code, I'd look through it to change it to permanently set it to 0
Late reply just wondering did you ever figure out how to set it to 0. I even used some program to force console open in game but it didnt help shit since I don't know the variables. lol

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Hello everyone, I know that it is not the right place and I apologize in advance, but could someone tell me how they do to compress the files of this game, I want to upload my game that I also developed in UE4, I have a post here in the forum, but the game is heavy, I wish I could compress it as much as possible.

Dec 4, 2017
Err it kinda weak update, and i don't like u add beastiality or anything like that though (because it isn't my tag at all ifykwim). Btw, i hope the developer still doin a progress & g luck. The games is perfect than anything except that beastiality thingy

This is just my opinion for the new update

Seriously mannn why beastiality makes me puke loll

Thx

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Err it kinda weak update, and i don't like u add beastiality or anything like that though (because it isn't my tag at all ifykwim). Btw, i hope the developer still doin a progress & g luck. The games is perfect than anything except that beastiality thingy

Thx
I aint going to lie I was pissed I couldn't skip that. I was like wtf is this it came out of nowhere.

PEOLten

Oct 23, 2020

Thx
Wait, I don't remember any beastiality scenes, what the hell.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Here is a short update from patreon.

I'm sure a lot of you have been wondering what's going to be in the next update so here's a little teaser of what to expect. The last update was much smaller than I wanted it to be so I'm trying to make up for that with this update. I won't be giving away any hints on what scenes are going to be continued but I will say that I am working on 6 at the moment for this update. Feel free to guess or to suggest scenes you'd like to see continued in the comments below.
On top of that I've also added 6 new ouftits you can buy for the girls, giving each of them options for every type. These will be unlocked when you reach 150 love with each of the girls.

Note: there are also 3 pictures, but i don´t want to spoil (and there is also not much to see yet).
>> Go and support Poolsidegames at patreon instead. Thanks. ;)

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
im having trouble getting the last scene with Adriana during night bed can anyone help
This might be that event where you need a bottle of wine, if I recall right. Your aunt is unlocking that during her path and the bottle is hiding somewhere (it change the room) in the area with the medstation/seeder. Once unlocker, you can pickup the wine and hand it over to adrianna during the day. She will drink the wine during her reading in bed at night. Quiet possible that you need more attempts to fully unlocks, but it starts with missing each other.

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
for some reason adrianna is never in the lounge at night so i cant trigger the event, any solutions?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
for some reason adrianna is never in the lounge at night so i cant trigger the event, any solutions?
Once you have raised Adrianna and Katherines love high enough and unlocked most of their scenes they will be in the lounge together at around 10 a couple nights a week

Balial42

May 3, 2018
It says the file size is too large for the server
As a direct upload in the comment section? Or as I show you in the screenshot?
There is also a another way, that you can contact one of the admins with a ticket, but I´m not sure about how this works.
Like I said, if you have a link to the v13.1, you can did it way my (like Sinatra :D)

Any69Th.Ing

Jul 15, 2018
Whenever I start the game now all it does is sit on a black screen. I've got fully updated drivers and have deleted and reinstalled the game. Are there any other fixes possible?
hi, i got the same problem,
and i try any possible way to get the game start without black screen but anything i do it didn't work,
until i have an idea, some of the game sometimes couldn't play an old save version of the game,
and maybe this game, too. So, i try to cut my old saves and move it out from the save folder,
and voyla it works, maybe you should try too, maybe it works with you too,
just cut the older save don't delete it to make sure you don't lose your progress,
and if it turns out works with you, you could just delete or combine it exclude (default and setting save)
check if there is any old save could be salvage through the game.
unfortunately for me it isn't. so, i just delete my old save

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes