Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
anyone know whats going to be in the next update?
We did not get a preview for v17 yet, but this was said on the v16.3 release "There as still many things that I want to improve but the next few updates are going to have a heavy focus on adding new content and getting through the rest of story events."

Soki_Arra

Jul 13, 2019
No, you gotta lose in the minigame.
thanks for your reply! But there's no minigame in Sunbathing Sence.
I found a way to solve the problem yesterday. If you've already got all pictures and can't give Ntasha the cramera, tell Natasha to visit AlienShip before sunbathing, then Adranna will be there alone.
So it's not a bug, I just didn't find the correct way.

Last edited:
Reactions: lots`o`fap

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Valentine's day everyone! , hope you're all having a great day. Since today is all about love I couldn't think of a better time to give a of preview of whats coming up in Last Hope 17.0. The update itself is almost finished and should be up in couple of weeks from now but until then here's a little sneak peek.

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
ty, one last thing, every time i go to kath's bathroom, it can't let me play the scene ("i should respect her privacy"), i dont know what to do
Increase her love. Try completing other scenes. It may start after you first fuck her.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Valentine's day everyone! , hope you're all having a great day. Since today is all about love I couldn't think of a better time to give a of preview of whats coming up in Last Hope 17.0. The update itself is almost finished and should be up in couple of weeks from now but until then here's a little sneak peek.
It seem that the aliens will put their plan of reducing the woman intelligence into action,i wonder if they will go full slut mode like the alien woman

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes