Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Interresting idea, the fact to have job for earn money and give somes gift is good idea. Scenario is not bad, animation are okay !

I would complain only about somes dialogue pretty stupid but i guess it's planned and the repetition to get event. I had to repeat a lot same action.

After sometimes i get easly bored

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. Now I know the present you all want is the next update but it's still a ways of being finished but I wanted to give you all an update on how things are going.
Initially this update was going to be all about finishing the game's story but I got a little sidetracked remodeling the ship. This is something I've wanted to get done for a long time as I've felt the environments have been very outdated for a long time. The recent remakes of the flight deck and storage floor made the rest of the game look much worse in comparison. This remodel was also done to try and give the whole ship a more cohesive feel so it all feels like part of the same ship.
As for the rest of the update I am still working on all of that but because of the added workload of the remodel It's going to take a bit longer to get it all done. I don't want to give any specifics for a release as there is a lot of stuff I've got to figure out but it should be done in around 1-2 months (Fingers crossed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So two months ago the Developer hoped that the next update would be in 1-2 months, is there any update on that? Is the next update like right around the corner or is it still gonna be another month?
Haven't played this in a while so there should be plenty of content I haven't played through but I'm just wondering wether I should wait a week or download now

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
So two months ago the Developer hoped that the next update would be in 1-2 months, is there any update on that? Is the next update like right around the corner or is it still gonna be another month?
Haven't played this in a while so there should be plenty of content I haven't played through but I'm just wondering wether I should wait a week or download now
No, no update on the progress.
But as the post was made on 25th Dec and we have the 02nd Feb, It's like 1 month and 1 week ago. And can't really tell you if you should try it now or not. Probably depends if you don't mind picking it up again with like 2 or 3 weeks in between.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Reactions: Yaaaza
Aug 3, 2017
Is there any way to remove the scene clothing (such as the status report outfit and Katherine's nurse outfit)? The nude mod only removes the standard outfits they wear walking around.

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
Is there any way to remove the scene clothing (such as the status report outfit and Katherine's nurse outfit)? The nude mod only removes the standard outfits they wear walking around.
Sadly I think these are hard coded in the scenes. I have played around with changing hairstyles cause I just could not stand the wet hair look and found out, that in some scenes outfits and hairstyles are set before entering the scene therefore overwriting my hairstyle etc.
Maybe there is someone more skilled but sadly I think it won´t work out so easy

Aug 3, 2017
Sadly I think these are hard coded in the scenes. I have played around with changing hairstyles cause I just could not stand the wet hair look and found out, that in some scenes outfits and hairstyles are set before entering the scene therefore overwriting my hairstyle etc.
Maybe there is someone more skilled but sadly I think it won´t work out so easy
Actually, I think I sorta figured it out. Turns out that the nude mod floating around here is probably broken for 19.2 regarding the suits, cause with the mod enabled, all of the non-standard clothing changes appearance. It goes from the normal texturing to what I assume is just the fallback texture for Unreal Engine which is this grey checkerboard pattern. I was actually able to remove the non-standard outfits with a different method, I would drop it here but IDK what exactly the files that do this are. You can follow along with this tutorial though, and I can drop the .ini file I made too (but it does do a lot more than just remove the textures, I messed around with the lighting and other objects too).

Reactions: 720NoScope

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
Actually, I think I sorta figured it out. Turns out that the nude mod floating around here is probably broken for 19.2 regarding the suits, cause with the mod enabled, all of the non-standard clothing changes appearance. It goes from the normal texturing to what I assume is just the fallback texture for Unreal Engine which is this grey checkerboard pattern. I was actually able to remove the non-standard outfits with a different method, I would drop it here but IDK what exactly the files that do this are. You can follow along with this tutorial though, and I can drop the .ini file I made too (but it does do a lot more than just remove the textures, I messed around with the lighting and other objects too).
Many thanks, sounds promising. I will try this and report back how it went.

rockmong

May 24, 2020
Cheat Save for 19.2
put in users\"user name"\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
in game there is save page 9 first (include insect patch if want turn off thers in options )
have a 900 Gaia semen and all Love 250 and they already get all clothes at Day1 / 7am
Player name can be easily changed in the options
If you collect more Gaia semen, you lose up to 99. use it before collect

asalavidasa

Oct 28, 2020
Cheat Save for 19.2
put in users\"user name"\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
in game there is save page 9 first (include insect patch if want turn off thers in options )
have a 900 Gaia semen and all Love 250 and they already get all clothes at Day1 / 7am
Player name can be easily changed in the options
If you collect more Gaia semen, you lose up to 99. use it before collect
did you know how to do anal with the mom?

Timmytank

Oct 4, 2022
Great game but I get as far as the last 2 GAIA blocks and can’t fill any further.

I hear people talk of scissors but I don’t see any and have tried with the cheat save and again no scissors. I can fill further with this save but then when it gets to 100% nothing happens, my character freezes and can’t move.

Is this as far as the story goes or have I missed something??

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Great game but I get as far as the last 2 GAIA blocks and can’t fill any further.

I hear people talk of scissors but I don’t see any and have tried with the cheat save and again no scissors. I can fill further with this save but then when it gets to 100% nothing happens, my character freezes and can’t move.

Is this as far as the story goes or have I missed something??
It's as far as it goes for now I think

Last edited:
Reactions: Timmytank
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes